Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Doubutt Discussion

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

damnationfromafar wrote:
Except one of the times when I got a cannon, it didn't go into my inventory so I'm guessing it went to someone else?

It's not actually possible to get your own weapons from Doubutt wins! The items you win will always be given to another user who is actively browsing the site,is whos participated in at least a few rounds of goblin combat. They always get a note letting them know it was from your win though! :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

strawberry_champion wrote:
I’ve started to get the hang of it and it’s actually tons of fun. I think this is the best way I’m able to participate in epic week now lmao

I'm super excited to hear that! :-)
16 wins in a row now. Not sure why my streak on the main EW page doesn't reflect this. My numbers matched up before, but now they are one off :< and I only ever update it each time I win and I know I didn't record one number more than I should (been keeping track myself of my wins)
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a flintlock pistol come hurtling from the clouds! It lands, conveniently, right in your waiting hands. You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: damnationfromafar and Doubutt"

Received with thanks!!
Crying.

iBxXS54.png
Kim wrote:
damnationfromafar wrote:
Except one of the times when I got a cannon, it didn't go into my inventory so I'm guessing it went to someone else?

It's not actually possible to get your own weapons from Doubutt wins! The items you win will always be given to another user who is actively browsing the site,is whos participated in at least a few rounds of goblin combat. They always get a note letting them know it was from your win though! :)

Really? Cause I was fairly certain two times I did the weapons from my first two games... Unless by coincidence the first two times I happened to get two of the same weapons from someone else but no notification... LOL. Weird. I probably just lost track of my weapons er something twice, and since I thought it had happened the first two times, I was real confused. blep x.x
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a wicked looking battle axe come hurtling from the clouds! It lands at your feet with a CLANG. You pick it up and put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Sanne and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a wicked looking battle axe come hurtling from the clouds! It lands at your feet with a CLANG. You pick it up and put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Claine and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a flintlock pistol come hurtling from the clouds! It lands, conveniently, right in your waiting hands. You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Nativity and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a grenade come hurtling from the clouds! You leap and catch it before it hits the ground. It looks like the pin hasn't been pulled. Cool! You put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Rachie and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey guys! As we move into harder and harder enemies, we are really gonna need those pistols, grenades, and cannons. My suggestion is to focus on sending down those, and reloading if you get a rapier or axe. Not to say they aren't awesome, but we are really gonna need the firepower.
got it, ill play a few rounds now
has anyone completed the game successfully 50 or more times?

if sooo help unlock Puzzle15 symbol discussion by visiting the page
rat

Huh. Only just thought about the fact that we're sending cannons off in a cannon. XD
rat

ZNPG2nW.png

EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Tusitala2017 wrote:
Tricky, let´s see how many weapons we get

TIP: Whilst playing the game, breaks the jars, inside some of them you will find a heart (health/life)

I have yet to figure out where is the cannon, the couple of times I've played the game so far, the map changes randomly

scout ahead using the doubutt. then, when you find the cannon, backtrack and bring the weapon back with you

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Doubutt Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus