Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Art contest! Draw Heimdall! -- all done!

Ilmarinen Moderator

heimdall!pony is go. I don't want any prizes.
Seems like it might be fun to enter! :) But...I kinda suck at drawing, so I don't know if I should even try. XD; And I'm not just being 'oh I'm a bad drawer'. I really am a bad drawer. XD But maybe I'll try. Apologies in advance though if it looks like a seven year old drew it. ^^;
Ilmarinen Topic Starter Moderator

I don't know what a Heimdall pony would look like, but it's sure to be interesting. X) Thanks Ross.

And Cely, I encourage you to have a go at it! :D
I have a question. Would a viking dragon prefer a sundae, milkshake, pie, cake, or ice cream straight from the carton?
I'm gonna try my hand at this. c:
Ditzy Doo (played by The_Ross)

ditzy cosplaying as heimdall

2z4hkxf.jpg
I think I'll try and enter this. Been needing this kinda inspiration lately...

LOL! Thanks Ross! :D I love the teeth!

And yay, Yone- and Batty-arts!
Kim Site Admin

I'd enter, but mine was a gift! ;)

Oh, please please enter again! ;D
Kim's pretty much just showing off at this point.

<3

#wealljustjelly
I AM DOING THIS

Hey everyone! I have an important update: I'm offering alternative prizes for first and second place! However, due to the personal nature of these custom prizes, you'll have to discuss them with me first. :D I'm willing to do character art and leather wares like cuffs and collars. If you're interested in the alternative, drop me a line before the deadline sometime. Otherwise you'll just win the Furcadia items. I'm updating my post to reflect this change. Looking forward to the other entries!
Oh oh oh! I want to try! ME ME ME!!

Please <3

Awesome, go for it! ;)
YAY!

As a heads up, there are about 2 weeks left in the contest. There are a lot of folks who said they were entering and haven't gotten back to me... so I may offer an extension. I'm not sure yet!
I'm working on mine. My university classes just got hella busy so I haven't been saying a whole lot anywhere. I'm still planning on submitting an entry, I just need to squeeze in some time to finish it. :3

Oh yeah, no prob! Wasn't trying to call anyone out. :) I know folks also sometimes like to wait until the last few days to submit!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Art contest! Draw Heimdall! -- all done!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus