Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I was in the cabin and heard them talking I sigh knowing I may be in trouble
Rozovsky Roma (played anonymously)

Due to the now lower gravity and no atmospheric drag Rozovsky matched the pods velocity and began a fast paced aggressive docking maneuver angling the bottom of the corvette along the side of the pod. The corvettes bottom opened up revealing the interior and a magnetic plate. The pod would lurch off course as it began to be drawn in to the bay.

"Urgent Communique from the vessel Captain" the AI responded. the message played over the intercom of his display.
"Blyat! I will deal with the Politics later!" He shouted back over the com's.
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick flails his free arm around as he starts to float. What the hell? he bumps against the gear. He looks around to an air lock with light peeking from the small windows. He kicked away from the cold steel towards the door. He turns his shoulder to the door and thuds against it, stopping him. Maybe I can.. He placed his hand on a pad and the door slides open.

He enters and it closes behind him, dropping him on the cold floor. He pushed himself up and the second door opens. He steps out of the airlock and looks to a green sign, 'cockpit' he heads towards the arrow.
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

The dragoness jumped a little as the alarms went off, narrowing her eyes as her ears folded back. The shrill sound was painful, and it showed on her face and in the growl that rumbled through her. She went to the window as the second alarm went off, a much less harsh sound. Her eyes went back to their normal state, even widening as she saw the corvette quickly approaching, reaching out and grabbing onto something on the wall as the pod shook.

"What's happening?" She asked, the question being pointed to nobody in particular. She glanced over as Baris made the call, and from the response given, it didn't sound like the pilot of the other ship wanted to make negotiations. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, watching as the metal walls of the bay of the other ship slid up over the window. "They're pulling us in."
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick looks out of the window as he's following the sings and spots the pod in the distance. "Well there they are." He heads towards the docking bay.
Big Nik (played anonymously)

Hello? I heard your distress call an when you not there i track you, is you okay? this place seems a bit ruined.

sorry i kind of barged on to your ship, ive been here since you left it, should of come out earlier. want me to leave?

Hello? I heard your distress call an when you not there i track you, is you okay? this place seems a bit ruined.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(I have returnEd as well,Mind if i reinsert myself?)

(Right,Fill me in so I can start out again,Also invalidate any previous posts)

(Right,When should i reinsert?)

Yea like there people on ground still

"Deploy battlefleet vance" Ember had found a corvette near the darkwolf weapon site,It was dangerously close,The ship ember was commanding was armed with an axial superlaser "Corvette within range sir" Ember would signal his battlefleet to ready their weapons "Jam the communications" Said ember,He was going planetside "Arm the EMP canons and axial Railgun,Take the ships alive,And prepare a team of SWORD Units Do not engage until they have pulled in the target ship I'm going planetside" Ember would storm out of the bridge quickly he would head to the hangar where about 100 Sword units were waiting along with 200 Fist units,Ember would face them before speaking "We have reports of contacts on the planets surface;Orders are to capture or kill to prevent access to the abandoned Spire,Fist will be boarding the enemy ship while Sword will come with me to plant a "Pocket nuke" Inside the spire to prevent access,Load up into the ships We are leaving immediately" Without hesitation the darkwolves would board large metal transports

(Yes,Continue RP)

(No,I joined to RP, Not to specifically destroy things, My char is neutral evil,But I can be good if ya let me,Also Embers species is practically ancient,They are bound to have Tech similar to starwars,If you think its not right then tell me so and I can change it,I just don't want it being TOO realistic)

I was still in bed relaxing sore from injury's knowing I would need more medical attention after we escape I sigh as I heard a door open
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((Hello anyone here?
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

Just mere meters from having the drop pod forcibly docked into the hunter's corvette, Baris released a salvo of missile countermeasure, straight into the magnetic device of the corvette. It was certain to cause damage or even deactive the device altogether and, with that, Baris saw the perfect opportunity to accelerate and escape. Without means of seeking his target alive, the corvette retreated into the vastness of space, away from any prosecutors until his time to strike had come again.

They were saved, but not safe from the massive forces inside the drop pod from the sudden acceleration bursts. Of course, only if they were not buckled up.

"Everyone alright back there?!"

I rolled out of bed as the jolt of ship I moan in pain and walk out to cockpit "what was that" I ask them
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

I'm just gonna wait here for ppl

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus