Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Go back and read so we can continue))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I was still in bed relaxing sore from injury's knowing I would need more medical attention after we escape I sigh as I heard a door open

((Changing it up a little,The darkwolves are not an immediate threat but they are a good plot point))

((ok))
Jack Hennenburg (played by TopKek23)

((Hello anyone here?
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((Oops didnt mean to post that as Jack -_-))

((I'm here))

((ello' m8))

((We could somehow do a 2 person rp :| ))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey, I'm here, I think we're waiting for Baris and the Russian guy.))
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((I'll reply in a while, was busy with some stuff. Anyhow, for anyone who might have missed the recent events: Baris rescued Tyhan and Charlotte, he tried to convince Nick but he followed his own way. Baris led the two towards his drop pod, that now is enroute to his ship so they may leave to the outer solar system, where Baris' colleagues are. But they were accosted by a bounty hunter, looking for Tyhan, I think. Nick, in the meantime, attached a smaller ship into the bounty hunter's. Meanwhile, Kyle teletransported into Baris' drop pod. Since Rozovsky, the russian bounty hunter, said he no longer can participate, I'll assume that Baris either outmaneuvered his ship's magnetic tether or that the magnetic tether failed into bringing the pod further.))

((But, yeah, you can always invite another player to do something in other part of the RP))
Nick (played anonymously)

((I'm back. Sorry, I haven't been getting notifications.))

((rip. Can we all got back to RP))

((Yes,Should I make my attack or something?))

Just mere meters from having the drop pod forcibly docked into the hunter's corvette, Baris released a salvo of missile countermeasure, straight into the magnetic device of the corvette. It was certain to cause damage or even deactive the device altogether and, with that, Baris saw the perfect opportunity to accelerate and escape. Without means of seeking his target alive, the corvette retreated into the vastness of space, away from any prosecutors until his time to strike had come again.

They were saved, but not safe from the massive forces inside the drop pod from the sudden acceleration bursts. Of course, only if they were not buckled up.

"Everyone alright back there?!"

I rolled out of bed as the jolt of ship I moan in pain and walk out to cockpit "what was that" I ask them

I'm just gonna wait here for ppl

((I am going to start my attack now,I changed it to where ember just wants to cover up knowelage of the planet rather than outright dominate the universe,))

Embers fleet would finally come within range, As soon as the last of the transports left the ship The Super-Railgun would emit a blue hum:Indicating it was charging itself, "Railgun Charged Captain" Said A darkwolf in a grey uniform; A screen would light up and show a corvette being targeted,There was also a smaller pod on radar;It was unfortunately too small to target Naturally the darkwolves decided to target the corvette "Keep it on low charge,No need to take any lifes;A shot to the engines will be enough for today" The gun would glow bright blue as a loud thunder-like noise would be heard throughout the ship;Indicating the weapon fired

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus