Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » World War One Historical RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eerie Topic Starter

In addition, I’d like to establish two guidelines.

•Be a good player; don’t power play, god mod, and obey the laws of the world we play in.

•I will be the GM. What I say goes (for the sake of keeping the RP coherent), in the end. Of course, this is largely free form and my role will be minimal (NCPs, the Germans, and the environment will all be provided by me. Otherwise, you have the freedom to RP as you see fit). When I say a canister of mustard gas lands at your feet, you have to roll with it, or have a good reason why it’s implausible.

I’m not terrbly experienced, but I will try to make your time here as enjoyable as possible.
Corporal Honore ready for duty and awaiting further orders! *cuts a clean salute*
Eerie Topic Starter

(alright, let’s get things started)

Over the span of a mere couple of days, the French soldiers are loaded off of trains into Amiens (northeastern France) and are made to stand in neat lines, separated by rank, as NCOs carried out orders bellowed down from the Commissioned Officers, assigning the men to battalions, platoons, and squads.
In a nearby location, a British company appears to be doing something similar, the fates of the two units appearing the same.

Separate officers approach Sergeant Movarch, Corporal Winder, Corporal Honore, and PFC Bossuet, all providing the same demand, “6e division d'infanterie, 4e bataillon de pied, 2e peloton!” When Movarch’s officer arrives, he grumbles, spitefully. “6e division d'infanterie, 4e bataillon de pied, 2e peloton. Troisième équipe. toutes nos félicitations. (2nd Platoon, 3rd Squad... Congratulations).”

After everything is sorted out, the squad is clumped together, and arranged in a column with the rest of the Division, apparently preparing a march, the British unit having already departed to the Somme a couple hours prior.

(talk to eachother, etc etc, you’re standing there in excess of 30 minutes)
"My fireteam, sound off!" *i say, trying to make sure everyone that's supposed to be under my command is present*
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

Um, we are still in the looking for rp forum, we need to move to the general rp forum.
Or create a group
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Oh if we're at squad level I think a more junior officer rank would be better. Probably a 2nd lieutenant fresh from the officer corps. Maybe a 1st lieutenant if he's seen some combat action. I think highest rank for squad cmdr wld be captain.

Keep in mind that he technically has seen combat and is a highly trained soldier, just that most of his training doesn't apply here due to lack of modernisation and he hasn't really been involved in trench warfare before.
Eerie Topic Starter

Hector Bossuet wrote:
Um, we are still in the looking for rp forum, we need to move to the general rp forum.

Alright, in that case...

WW1 RP forum.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Eerie wrote:
Hector Bossuet wrote:

Alright, in that case...

WW1 RP forum.

Yo, my demotion approved?
Eerie Topic Starter

Isaiah Lim wrote:
Eerie wrote:
Hector Bossuet wrote:

Alright, in that case...

WW1 RP forum.

Yo, my demotion approved?

Of course. It’s easier because you haven’t been introduced yet. I’m thinking I’ll have us Frenchies meet you at the Somme, the Brits having moved out already.
Eerie Topic Starter

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=54843

**this is where the RP is. come here to enter it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » World War One Historical RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus