Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Island symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Question. Can the answers be anything? Games, books, movies, tv shows, real life? For this one, since it's fantasy, I'm guessing a bit less "real" but..still...or is it just books/movies/shows?
Dragonfire Moderator

Games, books, movies, shows, history, RPR-specific... All of these things have been trivia in the past. As this one is 'fantasy'-related, I would say it's probably not something in real-life, but a fictional product of some sort.
rat

Looks like that server shut down helped the 3rd hint to be revealed, lol.
Could it also be the helmet or the saucepan? Seeing as it could be an item. Just trying to be specific.
SeraphicStar

Absolutely the saucepan, I think. You need it to progress the part with the Fetuccini Brothers, and it's an improvised accoutrement.
rat

It's not:

saucepan
sauce pan
frying pan
pan
rat

Oh.
It was pot. XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Hahah! Looks like it was 'pot'. Good job, solvers!
Woo! Good job, everyone!
Pot? i dont get it o.o what dose that have to do with island and a trio?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

FantasyDreamer wrote:
Pot? i dont get it o.o what dose that have to do with island and a trio?

The game this clue was referencing was Monkey Island, which takes place in the fictional and very series-iconic tri-island area.

A pot is used as a helmet at a specific moment in the game, where the Fettuccine brothers were involved.

Also, I used one as a helmet too in a much earlier RPR video:

Lillie (played by concludingTorero)

ARGH! Betty Crocker, my worse enemy! Oh well, for the greater good to defeat an enemy. Water, of course. You need something to make, cook, and serve the noodles with.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Island symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus