Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Free Masculine Fancy Templates?

I realize that there is already a ton of templates, but there doesn't seem to really be many that are masculine templates that aren't overly ... What's the word... Violent in some way (that's the only thing that I can think of at the moment.)

Yes, I do have Epic at the moment but, I sadly do not have the money to commission someone to make a template for me or the skill to do it myself. So, I was wondering if there were any plans to make some more masculine templates? And if there are, would it be at all possible to have them in a category like we do for the templates that are already available?

I appreciate ALL the hard work everyone does for the site, so I do realize that I am probably asking for a lot of work. I have no idea how hard CSS works, so what I'm asking for could very well be dang near impossible to do.

But, I figured if I'm looking, maybe others are too?
I know what you mean, and I am in a similar position, though I cannot afford to get Epic myself.
CSS can add a nice emphasis but it's the content that speaks the loudest for any character.
My suggestion for a short-term fix is to dress up a neutral template, say slate grey, with images and content that have masculine semantics and connotations.

I think there will be more templates in the future, a lot of good creative people are putting new temps out all the time. :)
BobbinK

Although I can't promise it to be any time soon i'd definitely love to try and make a more masculine based template free for epic users. Do you have any suggestions at all to what you would like to see?

Though as the lovely Fiebs has mentioned it's the content that speaks most. Some snazzy BBcoding and handy gifs can make the world of a difference as well. ♡
CapnBekah_TightPants Topic Starter

BobbinK, the character I was looking for a template for at the moment I posted this is a Knight.

I was thinking that maybe some more medieval type templates would be nice. I currently have a lot of A Knight's Tale gifs and images floating around his profile in order to get the point across that he's a knight (and to hint to the four main male characters that helped determine his look and personality XD), but I would really be up for just about anything that was more masculine in nature.

Your work is lovely and I like everything you do XD
Kim usually releases a few templates during epic week, for starters!
Secondly, she has some templates by me that have not been released yet(bc I was TOO SLOW getting them in before last years epic week) that are a touch masculine without any violent features!
And lastly, more masculine templates has been my focus this past year, as I, too, have noticed we're woefully short on them. I generally work with Kim on a handful of templates every year and you betcha at the very least one I do this year will serve this purpose. I just don't know when, as that part is beyond my control.
And I have plans to release a couple free epic templates this year if all goes well!
Kim Site Admin

CapnBekah_TightPants wrote:
I realize that there is already a ton of templates, but there doesn't seem to really be many that are masculine templates that aren't overly ... What's the word... Violent in some way (that's the only thing that I can think of at the moment.)

What do you want to see in terms of masculine templates? Did any of the EW templates that were released work for you?

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Free Masculine Fancy Templates?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus