Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey blushed when she heard the last thing he said. "I'm a Unlucky Brown. It's a mixture of a human, neko, and a brown recluse spider, this is just my neko form."
"How'd that happen?" he asked curiously.

Casey's ears flatten on her head. "Experiments. My father is a sciencest and he specializes in human DNA combian." A shudder ran down her spine, making her straighten her back up.
"And he did that?! He soundalike a horrible father," Andrew whimpered.

Casey nodded. "Yeah, he is. I would leave, but I don't want what happened to me happen to happen to him." She sighed, knowing that she would have to deal with her family for a long time.
"What do you mean?" he asked, clearly confused.

"If I left the house, my dad would do experiments on my brother and probably will change him into what I am." Casey explained.
"That's disgusting..." he said quietly.

Casey shrugged. "It's part of my life."
"Well I'm sorry," he gently stopped her and gave her a quick hug

Casey blushed when Andrew hugged her but she hugged him back. "It's alright."
He blushed even noted when she returned the action and he smiled softly when he pulled away, "Sorry..."

She looked up at him. "Why? It isn't your fault that my life is like this so why would you say sorry?'
"Hehe, I was apologizing for the hug," he said with a shy laugh, "It was a bit sudden and we only just met..."

Casey felt a little slow for the moment and let out a small laugh. "It is fine. I have friends who will tackle someone to the ground in a hug without knowing who they are."
He raised an eyebrow, "Why on Earth would someone do that? I felt sad after hearing all that is all ad thought you might need a hug too..."

Casey shrugged. "She is just like that. She is who she is, and I am not going to change her. Everyone is strange in their own way, and those who admit are truly someone to respect." She smiled, it was her own personal quote because she believed it strongly. She doesn't trust someone fully if they can't admit they aren't normal, they are who they are and that they are strange in their own way. When someone called her weird, she would just shrug and say "I know that, how long did it take you to realize that?"
"Agreed, but tackling random people on the street is a good way to get arrested..."

"She only does it at school, and some of them are people she knows a little bit. She's done it to me too, and I honestly don't care."
"Alright. I guess I won't be seeing her so it doesn't really matter," he shrugged as they came across Casey's house.
"Well, bye then," he smiled waved before turning.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus