Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey had been bored with her life as always, her friends weren't talking to her very much and her dad had been working later hours at night along with her stepmom, she never got to see them anymore. She hated single life but though it was the life of a teenage Unlucky Brown like herself.

She finished getting ready for school and grabbed something to eat before running out the door to catch the bus. Yes, a seventeen year old girl rode the bus to school because her parents couldn't get her a car yet. She went to school and followed the motions like she did every weekday, the weekend was no better though.

As soon as she got home, she wasn't surprised that she had to unlock the door and lock it back. She found a note on the coner from her dad. She began to read it out lound. "Casey, I am going to be out of town for a few days and your stepmother has to go to work in Tennessee for a month so you will be on your own for a while. Love Daddy.'" She groaned at that. "Just prefect, they always leave me behind and alone, I hate it!"

She dropped her backpack in her room, not caring about homework ad decided to go for a walk. She went through the back door and locked it back. She wore a red pull over hoodie with the hood up to hide her cat ears on her head and her tail on the inside. She went walking through the woods behind her house.
The wolf anthro walked calmly through the park, humming softly to himself. He had a pair of earbuds in and was kicking a small stone around between his feet-paws, bobbing his head tot eh beat of his music.
He wore a pair of loose fitting jeans that went past his heel, stopping just above the ball of his foot so he could walk without tripping and he had a dark blue Rise Against shirt on with a red and black plaid shirt over that, unbuttoned all the way.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

She soon came up to a small park and decided to go walk in the park instead of the woods. She saw the anthro boy with earbuds in his ears but she decided not to say anything to him. She found a bench near a water founte and sat down. She looked through the pockets in her hoodie and found her iPod. She put the earbuds in her ears, turning up the volume. She picked a Linkin Park song to listen.
He gave Casey a friendly smile as she passed and stooped over to get a drink from the water fountain. When he stood, he yawned and continued on his way.

Casey looked up at Andrew but didn't smile back at him. She looked up at the sky and her hood fell off, showing her cat ears for a few seconds but then she quickly pulled it back on her head, hoping no one saw her cat ears.
Andrew didn't mind. He saw, but Neko's weren't too uncommon and brown fur was brown fur, he cared not. He walked past her and started looping around the park again.

Casey sighed and stood up, thinking she probably leave before it got dark then realized that she had never been to this park. "Shit..." She mumbled.
Andrew had just walked by again and his sensitive ears picked that up and he took an ear bud out, "You okay?" he asked with a smile.

Casey nodded. "Yes, I just need to get home but I forgot how I got here and I've never been hear before."
"I can help with that," he said, "Where do you live?"

Casey told him her address, which was not very far form here in the woods but she had forgotten the path she took.
"Alright. We can by by the roads or cut through the forest, your choice," he said with a slight wag of his tail.

"The forest might be better." Casey suggested. She was really getting annoied that her hearing wasn't as good as when her ears were not covered by the hood.
"What's with the hoodie?" he asked, "It's kinda hot out," Andrew commented as he started guiding her towards the trees.

"It's to hide my ears and tail, humans don't tend to be so up beat about a girl having cat ears and tail."
"It's not really that uncommon. I've got an entire wolf body. Nobody gives a shit."

Casey shrugged. "My dad wants me to hide them so I try to." Once they were in the woods she pulled her hood off, showing once again the carmel brown cat ears on her head, and her tail slipping out form under her hoodie.
He smiled softly and reached out, gently petting one of her ears, "You neko's have such soft ears~" he laughed.

Casey blushed when he touched her ears and shook her head. "I'm not a neko, I'm a sepiece of creature, I guess." Casey was newer sepieces that her father made her into. She was a mixture of a neko, human, and brown recluse spider.
"What are you then? You look just like a Neko... A pretty one too..." he said the last part quietly, blushing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus