Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Thanks." She mumbled as she saw the school come into view. She was glad now that she had another friend at the school but it didn't stop the bullies at the school.
Well, maybe when Andrew's not around. As long as he was with her he'd be doing his best to make sure nothing happened like a friend should. He smiled down at Casey, "Alright, I'll see ya around."

Casey smiled at Andrew. "See ya." She went ahead and went to her class. She had a habit of having a bad temper and so far there was some stupid romour going around that she was a wiccan, but as one of the one's who believe what they believe. It was untrue, but barely anyone who didn't know her well enough that she was really a Baptaist Christan.
Andrew had to search for several minutes before making it to his first class but nobody bothered him and that seemed to be a good enough start.

As soon as the bell ring, Casey got up and left. She ran into the kid who started the rumour of her. "Hey, look, it is the wiccan." She glared at him.
"I'm not a wiccan." She said in a flat voice and countined walking to her next class.
Andrew saw this as he walked down the halls. He just smiled at Casey but said nothing at the moment. If anything escalated, he'd have to step in.

Casey smiled back at Andrew and went into her gym class. It wasn't long till she was greeted by her close friend, Sergio. "Casey!" He called out as she walked into the class.
He let out a soft sigh of relief when he saw nothing else happen and continued to his next class.

Casey waved over at Sergio and grabbed her clothes, heading to dress out like the other girls.
He sat tiredly through his next class.

It wasn't long till gym class was over. Casey walked out the gym with a annoyed look on her face. Sergio was with her, but when he tried to talk to her she just glared at him.
Andrew walked bye her again in the hall and smiled, giving her a slight wave then noticed her look and frowned a bit, "You look mad," he said, ignoring the other boy.

"Some guy keep calling her a wiccan and I guess it is now pissing her off." Sergio explained, making Casey sigh in annoince.
"The teens in this school are a bunch assholes." Casey mumbled under her breath.
"I don't even know what that is but it's no better at any other school," he shrugged.

"In their terms, it is someone who believe in what they want to believe in, like someone who believes that the Greek Gods are real is an exmaple." Casey explained.
"How is that offensive? That's the stupidest insult I've ever heard. It's like calling a Catholic a Christian or something like that. It's not offensive."

"That shows how well you know me. My family isn't very regilous but I still hate to be called something I'm not. It is just a major pet peve of mine."
"Why would someone call you that in the first place?"

Casey shrugged. "I have no clue whatsoever. They just choose to do because of some rumor."
"It's not even offensive," Andrew shook his head, "Well, I've got this period off," he said, "See ya later Casey," he looked to Sergio with a slight smile, "And Casey's friend."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Left Alone(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus