Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

((Hey! Where are we right now? I had school :/))
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((Everyone is out of school I believe right now))
((Cool. Thanks.))

Ari had begun to walk home from school. Well, not 'home' per say, she hated the place. She heads into the poorer part of town, coming upon a tattered apartment building. She opens the creaky door of the place, greeting whoever was in the lobby. She walked up 5 flights of stairs until she came upon apartment 152. She stuck a key in the door, fiddling with it. She pushes into the door, yanking her key out of the keyhole. She slams the door close, kicking her shoes off.

((No problem anytime))
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki got lightheaded but he dismissed it. He stood up and walked, he couldn't walk straight and he was dizzy. He sat back down and tried to calm down. (I need to get to work)

The man who was known by many as Jax walked away from Night. He soon saw the pills that he was suppose to take and kicked them. A light chuckled released from his lips. As he made his way down the street the light sprinkles of rain hit him. He smirked as he sniffed the air. He loved the smell of rain both personalities did actually.

((Ttyl Aboki))
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

((Bye!)) I stay under the tree as the rain starts to pour. I can’t go home... I can’t... I look at my sleeve covered arms. But where can I go if I don’t go home...

((bye!))

Aboki stood up and limped once again, he would not give up. He let go of his stomach and it instantly started to bleed through, he furrowed his eyebrows and held it again. He stops walking and looks up at the pouring rain. He loved the rain
Ari looked at the sheet of paper. It was a schedule. She looks at it. The first meeting was tomorrow. 4 pm at the public library. "Cool... I guess." Ari sighs.

As he walked he had no destination in mind. Just walk everyone who eyed him he but his lip just to not say anything back. No matter how hard he tried he would snap at someone every so often. The street lights started to look luminescent from the rain. As did the car lights.

Aboki soon got to a restaurant walked in. He got changed into a waiter uniform and started to work, he hid his limp pretty well as he tried as hard as he could
The rain pattered on her roof, the holes causing water to drip. Good thing she had buckets underneath them. She had to get those fixed. She shook her head, needing a breath of fresh air. She felt so cramped up.

I stayed under the tree even when it got dark. I won’t go home! My mother probably doesn’t even know that I’m gone. A breeze hits me and I shiver. It is getting cold...
When Ari steps out into the rain, everything came rushing back to her. The thrill of the chase.

I shiver and put my backpack closer to me. It’s going to be a long night if I stay here any longer. I slowly get up and decide to go to a restaurant to go away from the cold rain.

He continues to work hard as he gave multiple people their dishes, he winced again and his blood started to drip through the bandage. He continues to work

He walked soon passing a tattered apartment complex so men eyed him as he passed as one yelled out" what the hell are you doing in this area" they said.

He soon cracked his neck" I can be where ever the hell I want" he said bluntly. The man who wore baggy jeans and a black hoodie he was a bit over weight and obviously drunk or high came up" boy watch who your talking to"

Jax's alternate personality smirked " Who am I talking too a fat slim shady wanna be" he said firmly the man soon swung at him before he dodged the hit and hit the man in the stomach. What people didn't know since Jax was rich he did take MMA.

I take a seat and order a cup of green tea. I pull my phone out while I wait and check the time. It’s getting late... where am I going to sleep? Maybe I should go back...

Aboki continued to work and he handed a green tea to keith. He looked at him and avoids eye contact "enjoy your tea"

I notice who it is and lower my head a little. ‘T-thank you’ i say barley above a whisper.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus