Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Nightfrost picked up the bottle and looked around, seeing Jax at a farther away tree. She walked a little closer, “Hey Jax, did you drop this?” She held out the pill bottle in her still fingerless glove covered hand, some of the red stained bandages peeking out from under it.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I ok en my backpack up and get some gauze that I bought yesterday and start wrapping my arms. I gasp in pain again. 'Crap...'
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax eyes opened and looked at Night " yeah I dropped it but I don't really need that shit" he hissed. He soon eyed her hand and a smirk came on his face" what happened?" He said bluntly and shook his head.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki can't hold them back and he cried into the pillow, the doctors call his school and ask for a friend. Aboki continued to cry as he clenched onto the pillow and tried to stop crying
She sighed, “An accident at work..... I got a little too close to the grinder.” She put the pills down, looking at him a little confused. (He seemed like he needed them yesterday. Come to think of it he did say he said some chemical imbalance.....)

The school stars to wonder if he has any close friends, or any at that matter. They remember a certain kid and they call him. They have his number because he basically worked there. The person goes to Abokis room and Aboki looks petrified "please, leave me alone"

I finish wrapping the gauze and I get my phone out and see 5 missed calls from my mother and ignore hem.

" that wasn't very smart was it" he said firmly as he kicked the pills away. He smirked still " look let me introduce myself. The one you met on that stuff " he pointed to the pills " is Jax and I'm as he likes to call me Axel the Asshole" he lightly chuckled under his breath.
“Ah, I see.....” She looked at him a little surprised, “Wait, are you this ‘dark side’ he referred to earlier?”

There male, the one from before dragged him into the bathroom and got out a knife and held it to his neck. Aboki cried silently "please, I'm begging you. I will pay you, just wair a few more days" he said as he avoided eye contact, he wasn't supposed to stand and the stitches start to rip open slowly. The person nods and leaves

Now where am I going to go... I don't want to go home and I have no other family except my crap of a father. I get up from sitting under the tree and grab my backpack and start to walk around cluelessly.

Jax or as we shall say Axel placed his hand behind his head" yeah have a problem with it... to bad" he said and looked at Night carefully" just think he wanted to apologize to you for pushing your arm away earlier pfft I would never do such a thing " he said feeling a light raindrop hit him.

Aboki sighs and grabs his things, be can't afford to have another encounter with that guy. He bandages his stomach and walks out unexpectedly, he is in agony but he needs to go to his job. He starts to walk with his head down
She nodded, “Well it’s more about Jax seeming to have a problem with it, not me.... I’m just some idiot who can’t sharpen a katana.”

It starts to rain. It couldn't get worse then this... I pass by two people under a tree, not caring much who they were. I'm getting soaked.

He sees Jax and nightfrost and tried it stay hidden as he walks straight past. It was he only way to his job and he was already late. He prayed that they didn't see him, let alone the pain they might be able to see

Axel eyed Night " well i wasnt expecting that type of reaction" he thought to himself. " yep that's definitely your fault so what did you want besides studying or giving me those pills?" He said firmly as he didn't mind sitting in the little bit of rain that started to come down. He soon saw Aboki at the corner of his eye" he deserved what he got" he muttered under his breath.

Aboki heard what he said and he felt angry more then anything (why help me then? I always knew all popular kids were the same) he thought as he slowed walking as it agonised him

After walking only a few steps, I went under a tree to hide from the rain. I looked over and saw the guy I helped earlier walk by night and Jax! I lower my head and slide down the tree to the ground and put my backpack in my lap. Let's hope I don't have to explain why I left the class... and hopefully that guy isn't doing ok since he passed out.

He winced in pain as more stitches opened. Blood started to spread throughout the bandage and he sat down on a bench, still trying to hide who he was. He held his stomach and took multiple deep breaths

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus