Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

He stumbles as he tried to walk away, he sighed as he stood still and tried to past the pain. He takes a deep breath and tried to stop the bleeding
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I notice this. ‘A-are you ok?’ I look at him.

"Y-yeah" he said as he looked at him, he loos down at his hand and didn't realise it was covered in blood from holding his wound

‘You’re bleeding!’ I say without a stutter and it surprises me.’I have gauze if you need it.’
Ariella looks at who they were yelling to this time. Wait...is that...Jax? She tilts her head and walks up to him. "What are you doing here?" She asks. "I mean, you can be here, but who'd want to?" She says.

Aboki sighed "dont worry about it. Thanks anyway" he said as he turned around and limped back to getting some more dishes

I lower my head again and take a sip of the warm tea. I guess I shouldn’t get mixed up in stuff like this. Now where should I go to get some rest? A hotel? Too expensive... Not my house because I’m already late as it is and If I come home, my mother will beat me...
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon laughs" your mistaken I'm not Jax" he chuckles "why do people always get confused with that idiot. As I said to Night earlier. I'm jax's darker side. He calls me Axel" he said firmly. Before looking at the man holding his stomach and who was cursing him out.

He just laughed before kicking him. Be soon enough looked at Ari" your not the only one with a dark side.... I bet your attitude is just a front to hide your feelings " he said very blunt and coldly to her.
"Oh wow! You just figured out my whole life story!" She says with sarcastic excitement. "Truthfully, I prefer the other Jax better." She says, the tone of voice just as cold. She turns to the idiot who got kicked. "Leave." She says to him.

He soon laughed as ge watched the man leave" your funny. Jax is just a loser" he said bluntly folding his arms "besides I like being out." As he eyed Ari and checked her out. Before bitting his bottom lip" don't expect to me to take my meds... it's not happening "

Aboki finished working and he got his money. He took a knife from work "I have enough of this" he said as he found the guy from earlier and walked up to him, he hid his limp and pain. He was going to hand him the money but as soon as he reached Aboki stabbed him in the stomach.
The person let out a screech that echoed

I finished the tea and slowly got up, paid and left. I walked around in the cold and found a bench. ‘Heck it...’ I mutter and I lay on the bench and close my eyes while my back is under my head.
"Why would I expect something so high of you? You're the rich preppy kid. You make your own choices." She says, slipping on the hoodie that was around her waist. Her fawn colored hair had darkened. She grabs the empty box of cigarettes out of her back pocket, throwing it into the garbage can.

Aboki pushed the guy next to the wall and just stabbed... He was smiling as blood splattered all over him and the person screamed. He made a big cross with 2 cuts going through his stomach

He shrugged "most people want it is why. Ha I'm preppy look it how you act in school trying to ms. Badass who needs a damn tutor." He said firmly before shaking his head " besides that your just a girl who needs to face life and tell other who don't get you to back off but that will never happen " he said sarcastically.

I fall asleep cold, soaked in rain, and on a park bench...

The guy was dead. He smiled as he dropped the knife on the floor "catch me..." he said as he put his hood up but he was covered in blood. He didnt care as he started to walk aimlessly, he saw Ari and Jax talking. He didn't take notice and he just walked past
"Tutor. Yes, because I went to juvie for a year. I kinda missed a lot." She admits. "And, trust me, I've come face to face with life. Then I slapped it." She says. "Now, are you going to keep on telling me things I already know, or can I go back inside?" She asks.
((Hey sorry I randomly stopped responding I had a class. How much did I miss?))

He soon rolls his eyes" dont ask im not your keeper princess" he cracked his neck and leaned in to Ari's right ear and whispered "even if i was i wouldnt tell you what to do now would i?" His voice grew cold and sarcastic . Then moving away from it. He soon checked his phone to see his mom and dad call him over 30 times and 25 msgs. He snarled a bit and ignored them.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus