Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

"I'm Nightfrost....." She looked confused when he tilted his head, following his eyes to her sketchbook. "O-Oh, are you looking at this....?" She moved it into her hands, the front reading, 'Sketches and Ideas' in cursive.
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax smiled" you draw huh? And a very interesting name as well" he said adjusting his backpack on his back then glancing at his smartwatch seeing it was a few minutes till his class started.
The man finally reaches Ari. "Do I even need to give this to you?" He asks loudly. "You obviously weren't paying attention and you're probably not going to do it." The whole class begins to laugh at Ari. She smirks to hide her pain, ripping the paper out of the teacher's hand. Now she was determined to finish this assignment. And, maybe get a 100. But, we'll see. She, along with the rest of the class gets up at the sound of the bell, and leaves.
Nightfrost nodded, smiling slightly, "Thank you.... I-I should get to class it's on the other side of the school...." She looked at her schedule before waving bye and walking off to her Science class. She sat near the back, taking out her science book and putting her sketchbook in her backpack. The teacher didn't like it when she drew in class, not at all.

Jax waved as he went to class which was music. One of his favorite classes. He sat at the very front and watched the other students come in. He placed his bag on the floor next his feet and texted on his phone till it was time the bell rang.
((Is Jax a good student?))

((Its just depends on the situation))
((I was thinking he could tutor Ari, maybe with Nightfrost if she'd like.))
((sure, that's fine with me if you two are ok with it))

((Sure that's fine with me let's make a class that all three of them are in))
((ok, well music, science, and English they've all taken so maybe math or history? idk))

((History I think is fine))
((sounds good))
After sitting silently in science for what seemed like forever, Nightfrost walked to her history class, sitting quietly in the back again and getting a notebook out for the class.

Jax soon made his way to history about a few minutes. He saw Nightfrost and waved before going to sit next to her.
Nightfrost waved back, looking at him curiously as he sat next to her. "Hello again...." She smiled sheepishly, opening the history notebook and writing a couple things down.

Jax smiled as he sat down next to her" Hey again " he said placing the backpack as he out it by his foot like normal. Then started to your down stuff from the board.
Nightfrost did the same, writing in her notebook. 'I wonder if the other girl is here...Ari, I think was her name?' She thought to herself

Jax looked around" I don't see her but give her time she may show up" he said as he continued to jot stuff down.

((I'm heading off im tired))
((goodnight))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus