Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Some of the kids whisper as they see him, he was bleeding out on the floor the previous day so it makes sense, he doesn't make eye contact and the bleeding gets worst, he still doesn't pay attention
Nightfrost went straight to her locker to get ready, sighing as she saw a note slipped in. '......yeah, nope. Don't need these kinds of notes right now.' She threw it in the trash and continued sorting out her books so she didn't have to carry it all.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora was walking down the school hall, noticing a trail of blood on the floor. She narrowed her eyes in wonder and confusion, deciding to follow the trail. She caught up to the boy quickly, watching as the blood dripped off of his hand. “Excuse me!” She called after him.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I get to school and go straight to class because I can’t afford a locker and I sit in the back and set my backpack down next to me.
She sat down in one of the halls, easily getting around the other students who didn't even notice her and almost walked into her a couple of times, sitting in an empty one and started to draw. It was right outside her classroom so when the bell rang she could get inside easily.

Aboki dumped all his stuff in his locker and rested his head against it, the bleeding is rapidly getting worse and he feels he is about to faint. He ignores it and looks at his first lesson

“Hey, are you okay?” She asked as she walked up beside the boy, who was now leaning against his locker. He didn’t look good, and worry etched her face.

Was it smart to tell someone about what is happening? I think it’s ok... I think as I lay my head on my desk.
Ari arrives at school, the same reactions from kids yesterday, today. She goes to her locker next to Jax and Night's.

He looks at Aurora. "Y-yeah, absolutley fine" he said with a weak voice and closed his locker, that used almost all of his strength and he just stayed there for a minute, trying to gain his composure
'Crap, I forgot my notebook....' Nightfrost got up and went back to her locker, opening it again to grab the missing notebook. 'Of course I grab the math book instead of the science book.....'

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I look up to see... Alex hale. Of all the days, it HAD to be today. ‘Hey Keith, what happened to you giving me money yesterday?’ He says with a hint of anger in his voice. I swallow,’I don’t have any m-money.’
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

He soon walked into his first class and laid his head on the desk. Feeling bad for all the stuff he did yesterday.

“Let me help you.” She said quietly. It was obvious he didn’t want her help, but he didn’t look good.

‘I know that you have money for me Keith’ he growls and grabs me by the collar of my shirt. ‘I don’t have any money.’ I say as I look him in the eyes.

Aboki just nodded. He stood straight and stumbled, he started to walk away and he stumbled at every step, he had to try and fight through it but he lost too much blood, soon the bandage become too wet it just fell off to show a massive cut going at least half-way through him, the blood started to seep out of him as he slid down the lockers
Nightfrost heard the bell ring and went off to class, so many thoughts barraging her. 'Ok, so first I need to talk to Ari about the tutoring, even if she is intimidating......then I need to do that presentation for art, then..... then I need to go to the tutoring with Ari and Jax, or Axel if he's still like that... God I made a fool of myself yesterday, I didn't know what to say and I probably just made myself a target! Just stay calm, and don't get mad.... don't speak to much, don't make a fool of yourself, and maybe today will be better than I thought.....' "Ok class, today we're working on chapter 8.'' The teacher called out as she was pulled back into reality and she took her notes.

‘You piece of crap!’ He spits at me and drags me by the collar out and into the hallway. Shoot... this isn’t going to end well...
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax continued to keep his head on the desk slipping his ear buds into his ears. He did that a lot when he was stressed or something was bothering him.

He slams me against a locker and then raises his fist to punch me and right before he hits me, I duck and he slams his fist into the locker and cries out in pain. ‘S-sorry but I got to go, class is starting!’ I hurry into my class and sit back down and sigh in relief that I got out of that.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus