Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax waited till the bell rang before heading to lunch.
She walked out of class as the bell rang, 'Oh thank goodness that's over....' She walked into an empty hallway and sat down, putting her earbuds in and pulling out her sketchbook to draw. One of the students came up and kicked her, earning them a glare as they walked away laughing. 'Just don't get worked up, I have enough to deal with.....'

Jax sat alone at lunch. He ate some pizza. And looked around. He was popular but he never really liked hanging out with big groups.
Nightfrost sighed and walked into the lunch room, sitting alone after the teacher made her leave the halls. She didn't normally eat lunch, so she just went back to drawing like she normally did.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I went into the lunch room and sat at a fully empty table in the corner and sat there on my phone. Only a couple more years until I can escape this school...

Jax saw both Keith and Night. He remained quiet and minded his own business. Generally he would just walk up and talk to one of them he just wasn't in the mood especially what happened yesterday.
'I should probably find Ari and tell her where we are meeting, but I haven't seen her in class or around school....' She thought to herself, continuing to draw. 'Maybe I should talk to someone....?' Looking around for a moment, she decided not to and went back to the violin in her sketchbook. 'Nope....'

I feel someone pull me back while I’m in my chair by the back of my shirt collar and I gasp in pain and surprise. I turn around to see a VERY angry Alex glaring down at me. ‘Hi again Keith’ he emphasized my name in an angry voice. I gulp. This probably isn’t something good...
Nightfrost looked up from her book, seeing someone pull Keith up by his collar. '....looks like a fight might ensue.....' She closed her sketchbook, 'Should I intervene? it isn't my place to do so though....'

‘Give me some money or your dead.’ He says to me. I stand up and look straight at him and say, ‘Maybe you should do some work for yourself and maybe you’d make some money.’ What the crap did I just say?! Ohhhh shoot, I’m dead... he glares daggers into me and says,’meet me outside by the football field after school. If you don’t show up, then I’ll hunt you down and and snap your arms.’ I shiver and he then leaves me. I’m dead one way or another...
Nightfrost sat back down, looking at him in concern. 'Jeez, that guy looked like bad news....' As more people started surrounding the area, and the noise got louder, she started to feel her heart race and the noise was freaking her out. She quickly made her way outside, avoiding the students easily and sitting in a more quiet area with her chin rested on her hands.

I sit back down in my spot and start freaking out in the inside. I’m going to die, or get hurt even more then I already am now... shoot!
((lol idk what to write next))

((XD))
((I think my homework fried my brain XD))

I look at the time... I guess it’s time for my death. I start to make my way outside and I see Night sitting a little bit away.

((Same! Lol))
Nightfrost kept her head down, shaking slightly. Her sketchbook was rested on her knee, the pencil falling off from her moving too much. She picked it up and put it behind her ear instead of back on the sketchbook. Thought after thought swarmed her, and the large group of people at lunch had freaked her out a little.
((Lol yep, and I still have another assignment I have to do.....the dreaded math))

I go up to her, worried about why she was shaking. ‘Hey night, are you ok?’

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus