Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Um...Hi?

Um, hi roleplayers. I really enjoy roleplaying, mainly fantasy magics with steampunk-ish stuff. Been roleplaying on and off for 2 years. You know, when people want to.
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Welcome to the site! Your name is already familiar to me from a comment or two that you left on our most recent news post. I know it can be daunting to stick your toe in the water, but I hope you'll continue to test the waters and discover that we're friendly and so happy to meet you! :D

Please don't hesitate to ask, either through private messages, in this thread, in the chat, or in the help forums if you run across something that you're confused by or can't figure out, we're all friendly and happy to help. :)

Welcome to the site, may you make many wonderful friends and have many wonderful RPs here!
Zeronight Topic Starter

Okay, that's cool. I like friendly people (who doesn't?). Thanks for just dropping by and saying hi.
Kim Site Admin

You're most welcome! Any time. :)
Hello, and a warm welcome from me as well. :)
TheLily

I like steampunk too! Maybe we can be friends!?
Zeronight Topic Starter

Cool, sure! And thanks Jane :D
Welcome, welcome! Don't worry, you got lots of people to Roleplay with here! You'll definitely enjoy your time!
Yo! Name's Sufyan, welcome to RPR. You don't need me to tell you how friendly the RPR community is, hope you have a wonderful time making friends. ;)
Zeronight Topic Starter

Cool! I feel like I need to say hi to everybody that says hi to my hi. And that I need to say something significant to every post.
Welcome to RPR! I know 100% for a fact that there is someone out there for you because that setting is OUTSTANDING!!!! <3 You'll totally find users to rp with, in fact I'm sure if you posted something in the RP Discussion forum today you'd hear back from several of them because they -seriously- love that world setting! I do hope you enjoy yourself here, RPR is a very rare and wonderful community!
Welcome to RPR Zeronight! I love Steampunk! :D I hope you have a great time on the site and make loads of new friends! <3
Welcome to RPR Zero! (May I call you Zero? Or do you prefer Zeronight? :3) RPR has players from all walks of RP. I don't doubt you'll find people to play with in no time :D
Zeronight Topic Starter

Thanks, people! (And Zero is fine :)) I feel like I have to thank people for dropping in and saying hi >-> I also already have found a few people to role play with (That is, I am involved in a few role plays)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Um...Hi?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus