Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

The fire hand dispersed back into normal flames of fire. Blaise looked over at Cecilia and Snow, "I am going to go and do some training with my powers." He walked over to an open spot in the campsite and tossed a metal sphere onto the ground. It changed and morphed into a training dummy. Blaise spoke to the training dummy, "Training level set to five." The dummy then throws a punch at Blaise, it's fist was covered in water. Blaise dodge they attack and punched the dummy with his fist encased in fire. They exchanged blows for a bit.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She watched him as he faught the thing, she looked at snow, “what is that thing....?” She pointed at the dummy he was fighting
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked at Cecilia then at the dummy. "Oh that is an elemental training Dummy, it is easy to carry around as, when you are done with it, it can turn into a small metal ball. It has different levels, but the levels do not represent difficulty, they represent what element you want the dummy to use while you train." Snow looked back over at Cecilia, "As you can see it is using water attacks, while Blaise can only use fire attacks. Who do you think has the upper hand, in terms of elements."

“Neither.....the water can put out the fire, but the fire can turn the water into steam...it contradicts each other...” she looked at his fighting style and techniques

Blaise backed up from the dummy then charged at it at what appeared to be his full speed. The dummy took a swing at Blaise, but Blaise was suddenly behind the dummy. He punched the dummy in the back sending skidding on its face. The dummy got up and charged at Blaise. Blaise waited until the dummy tried to punch him, then he stepped out of the way and used the dummy's own momentum against it, sending it onto its back. Blaise pulled the dummy's arm around to its back and held it there, a beep sounded from the dummy and it stopped struggling and went limp. Blaise got off of it and the dummy got up and looked at Blaise, it says in a mechanical voice "Would you like a rematch?" Blaise looked at the others, "Anyone want to do some training with it before I put it away?"

She stood up, “can I try...” she looked the dummy up and down

Blaise looked over at her, "Sure, you activate it by either saying the level you want to try it at or the element you want it to use. Once you have done that, it will wait a bit and then attack you." Blaise said, getting out of the Cecilia's way.

She looked at it curiously, the said “fire...” she quickly glanced at Blaise, and got into a fighting position

The dummy stode there for a bit before it charged at her with its fist covered in flames. It mabe a move that looked like it was going right, but it went left instead.

She ducked under it completely and kicked its legs out from under it making it fall to the ground, when it got up and faced her she turned into a shadow and appeared behind it she conjured up a katana and stabbed it right through its chest, till the blade came out the other end

An beep sounded from the dummy indicating the battle was won. It walked off of the katana and turned around to face Cecilia, the hole in it closed up and it spoke to her, "Would you like a rematch?"

Blaise walked over, "Not bad, course that training dummy was only meant to use its fists in battle. If you want I could replace it with one that specializes in swords."

She shook her head, “it’s ok..” she turned to the dummy, “no thank you..” she gave a warm smile, “if you will excuse me...” she started to walk off into the woods

((I am going to bed.))

The dummy returned to a small spherical shape, Blaise picked it up and put it in his pocket. "Alright see you soon." Blaise said as he walked back to the camp site, where Snow had started to do some acrobatic training.

((Alright))

((Hello))

((Hey))

((Hi.))

((Let’s get back to it))

((Let's, it is your turn))

She walked deeper into the woods to make sure no one was following her, she then turned into a shadow and came up behind a animal, she went in-front of it and stared into its eyes, it began to wither to dust, after doing this a couple of times she headed back to the camp

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus