Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow looked up and down at Cecilia, "You know your power would make you a great assassin." Snow said looking back at Cecilia, "I am an assassin, well an assassin in training."
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

She smiled slightly, “it’s funny you said that...cause I am a assassin....” she turned her head quickly in the direction behind Blaise hearing something, none of the others could here, she quickly turned into a shadow, and went towards the sound
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise sensed something, or someone's heat signature behind him. He summond two fireballs that started to orbit him, they also started to get bigger and hotter, "I think we might have company guys."

Snow summond two clones made of snow and ice daggers, she is ready to fight.

She flew up over the trees and looked down, only seeing it was a deer she went down swiftly and ended it she brought it back in her normal form and laid it down next to them, she looked at them, “that was what made the noise...”

Blaise looked at the deer, "I could cook it if you want." He said, the two fireballs still orbiting him.

Snow dismissed her clones and her daggers. Her clones changed back into a pile of snow.

She shrugged and looked to the side, “I don’t care....you can have it...” she looked back at him and conjured a hoodie that she put on herself, she shoved her hands into the pockets

Blaise shrugged, "You can have it if you want, I was just offering to cook it. I will go and hunt for the others and my food. I have been on the run from my parents for awhile." Blaise said getting ready to govand get some food for them.

She shook her head, “I don’t really eat...but mind if I tag along..?”

Blaise shrugged, "I do not mind. You can help if you want." Blaise closed his eyes for a bit then he opened them, "There are some deer this way." He said walking away from the camp.

She followed him, she didn’t want to,speed up because she would lose him, she turned her legs into a shadow, so she wouldn’t scare the deer off

Blaise's legs turned into a flame, which did not make any sound and did not leave scorch marks. "We are close to the deer now." He said in a whisper, "They should be past those bushes." Blaise pointed ahead of them to a couple of bushes in their path.

She wasn’t next to him anymore, she was nect to a deer and she had shape shifted,into one, but as a shadow,but the deer though she was one of their own so they didn’t run, a deer falls slowly as a knife appears in its neck

Blaise fired a fireball at another deer, killing it. Before the other one could run away Blaise was next to it and blasted it point blank with a fireball, killing it as well.

She transformed back to herself pick up the deer she killed, she looked over at him, “is that all we need?”

Blaise picked up the two deer he killed, "These should be good, we already have one back at the campsite and we have these three." He thought for a moment, "How do you feel about spicy food?" He asked her, walking back to the camp.

“One of the foods I enjoy eating...” she looked forward

Blaise smirked a bit, "Good because I only know how to make spicy food, Snow only knows how to make sweets. If you want anything sweet just ask her, she is always waiting for an excuse to make something sweet and sugary." He said as he kept walking back towards the camp.

She smiled slightly, and they made it back to the camp, she set the deer down

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus