Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Ran Sokyos (played by Ransokyos)

Ryò's eyes narrowed as he notice an odd shift beneath the ice. 'Something is wrong,' he thought.
145d880ead3550b31e82b3dba9511e6a.jpg
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise see's the shift and stops his charge and gets some distance between him and the Wraith. Then he looked over at Snow and said, "Shatter the ice Snow! Now!"
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow nodded and held her hand up and snapped her fingures, causing the ice to shatter into tiny shards, but instead of falling to the ground the sharp parts turned towards the wraith and started slicing at every single peice of its body.

Ryò's eyes narrowed as his irises flared a deep cobalt blue. The light armor he wore thickened as it shimmered golden before shattering into full heavy Samurai armor. "Get out of the way now!!" he called.

He held a heavy golden titanium Yūmi... specifically a Daikyū Yūmi. The bow had no visible string as he cocked his head, raising the bow in a ready position to fire.

His fingers gripped the air, a glowing blue string shimmering as he drew it back. He smirked slowly as he tilted it higher before releasing it and drawing it back twice before firing again as he lowered it, a fourth arrow of golden energy forming as cobalt blue and pale goldenrod energy gathered at its tip. "Seinaru Shuhō: Shinkūhà!! he declared, his voice echoing as he released the arrow, the arrow speeding swiftly and impacting the Wraith before shoving it forcefully backwards before he spun the bow as the blast raced skyward just shy of the school building though the building was intact. A trio of barely audible thunks was the only warning as, close to 350 meters (1150 feet) in the air, the impaled Wraith exploded in a flare of golden fire that swiftly dissolved into sparkling motes of light.

Blaise stopped flapping his wings as Ryo's warning. Blaise changed back into his human form and did a superhero landing. He looked over at Ryo and said, "Good work." He thought for a moment then said, "Would you like to come with us on an adventure? It will be dangerous and we will encounter more stronger creatures than that Wraith we just fought."

Ryò tilted his head slightly as he shrugged. "Why not? I have yet to see even a single angelic student or teacher and if they lack those here, then there is nobody who has experience with my particular talents," he commented.

Snow started to jump up and down like a jackhammer, "Yay! More friends to adventure with!"

Blaise smiled, "When you are ready come and find my campsite in the woods. There will be a lot of traveling going on."

Ryò chuckled, glancing at the young woman. "You sure she isn't part bunny?" he muttered conspiratorially to Blaine. Fortunately, he mused, there was only one thing he lacked....

((I think you ment to put Blaise not Blaine, for my characters name.))

Blaise chuckled, "I sometimes wonder that myself, with how hyper she gets. She really loves sweet things."

Snow's ears perked up, "Did someone say they had sweets?"

(Autocorrect being annoying.)
Ryò cocked an eyebrow at her words before he smirked slowly as he saw her ears twitching. "You could always look in a mirror, you know... or..." he paused as if thinking. He focused as he summoned something from his subspace pocket... a trio of banana splits with caramel sauce and strawberry sauce, sprinkles, fudgy brownie chunks, and thin peach and apple slices.

((Ah ok))

Snow saw the banana splits and immediately changed into her fox form and started to give Ryo puppy dog eyes, "Can I have one? Pleeeeeease?"
Ravanna (played by Egseal)

Hi, i'm Ravanna, I control darkness & poisen.
I’m evil but I would love to play!

((Your character could be one one of the reoccurring obstacles our characters run into. Your a henchman of the main villain who is demon king who has not been introduced yet his name is Molorg.))
Molorg (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((Here is his character profile))

Ryò blinked at her shift in form as he shivered slightly from her Ōkī Koinu Meiru. He suspected it was a technique that women knew instinctively. He held the sundaes in the air instinctively, though only someone sensitive to spiritual energy would be able to even sense much less notice the slightly curved 'bowls' supporting them as he half crouched, scratching the fox behind the ears.

From how she stiffened at the contact, it was obviously unexpected. He did notice how soft and fluffy her fur was, however.

Snow yipped and rubbed her head against Ryo's hand. She is keeping her eye on the sundaes though. She does like being scratched and started to run around yipping. She then stops and looks at Ryo and said. "That felt good, can you scratch me some more?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

He smirked slowly as he let his fingers trail through her soft fur. "I have a few ideas I think you'd like, especially in this particular form," he said softly as he saw her curious look. "Though some can wait until after we're cooled down from the fight. Say, ye ever been to a hot spring?" he murmured.

Snow did a backflip and landed in her human form next to Blaise. "I don't really like hot places, me being an ice user and all. Even in the springtime, it feels extremely hot to me. Winter to me feels like springtime as I am not affected by the cold. Also, I can do this." And a pile of snow fell on top of Ryo, covering him up to his head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus