Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise set his two deer down by the fire pit. He got back up and stretched a bit, "Now to go and grab something to skin the deer with." Blaise walked into his tent and started to rummage around inside it for, eventually come out with a knife, "It is a good thing that they can make knives fireproof." He said as he started to skin a deer.
Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

Her two deers were already skinned and she was in the process of skinning one of your deers, when you cam out she looked up at you, and gave you a slight smile

Blaise finished skinning his deer and looked over to see that the rest were already skinned. He looked over at Cecilia, "Nice job, now these will be easier to cook." He put some fire on his knife and sliced the head off of the deer. Blaise then puts the deer over the firepit and shot two fireballs into the center of the pit. "Now we are waiting for them to cook for a bit."

She nodded and sat by the cooking deer, she looked at the fire mesmerized by it, she loved the way it flickered and danced

Blaise sat on the other side of the fire, waiting for it to cook. He got a bit bored and started tossing a small fireball between his hands, "So what do you normally do?" He asks Cecilia looking at her as he continued to toss the fireballs between his hands.

She watched him play with the fireballs, and she sighed, “just run around this forest...surviving..” she looked up at his eyes quickly then back at the fire, “what about you...”

Blaise shrugged, "Basically same as you, even though my family is one of the richest, my parents have not been nice to me at all, they even made me sleep in a rotten toolshed. This is my tenth time running away from them." Blaise sighed, "The only way I get money is by being a bounty hunter and going after dangerous people almost all of the time."

She nodded, and gave him a warm smile, “it’s ok, you knew your parents....” she went back to looking at the fire, and reached her finger towards it

"You never knew your parents?" He saw her about to put her finger in the fire, "You probably would not want to do that." He said and had the flames move in his direction, still in the fire pit.

She looked up at him then back at the fire, “no I didn’t know them....” she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs

Blaise looked at her, then back at his fireball. He started to toss the fireball between his hands again for a bit then looked back at her, "Do you want to help me gather some spices and stuff for the food?" He asked her.

“Sure...” she stood up and put her hands in the hoodie she had made

Blaise stood up as well, "Alright, let's see what this place has." He looked over at Cecilia, "We are looking for some spicy herbs. Oh and if you find any thyme that would be great, cause Snow does not really like spicy stuff, if we do not find it I will just give her a normal peice of the meat."

“Alright...” she nodded and disappeared, looking for the spices

Blaise walked off in a different direction looking for some spices and some thyme. He found a good clump of spices and a small handful of thyme. He walked back to the camp site.

She sat there waiting in front of a pile of spices and thyme, she has her knees to her chest and she looked at the pile of spices

Blaise looked over at the deer that is cooking. "It looks like it is done." He grabbed the deer with his bear hands from the fire and looked over at Snow, "Can you make us a table made of ice please."
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Snow smiled, "Sure!" Snow held her hand out and a dining room table formed in front of Blaise, "There you go."

Blaise set the deer on the table.

She looked at the table, then at the two of them

"Alright the food is almost ready, just have to put the spices on it, as well as the thyme on to it then we will be good." He grabbed some of the spices and used the ice table and his fist to ground up the spices.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus