Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Oh an introduction,cool.

Qsilver

I am a amateur Rper or I think I am. I usually would do most Rp through my favorite genre is Science fantasy. Through I been hanging out to much on the fantasy Rp in other places since it most popular...^^'' Anyways I hope I get to meet new people and have fun here.
Hey Qsilver! Welcome to RPR, you don't have to worry about being amateur or otherwise. All the people here are very nice and welcoming and there are players to suit almost any desired genre! You just have to dig around a little :)
Hi Qsilver! I love your name. It makes me think of mercury... *ahem*

Welcome to RPR! I see you've already got a character up and a nephilim at that! I have a character who tends to avoid the supernatural if it's at all possible (so naturally I love to throw him in that environment). Don't worry about being amateur to RP. I'm still learning and I've only been RPing for a few years. The people here are amazingly supportive and helpful however, so if you ever need some advice feel free to ask.

I'd recommend coming to hang out in the Smalltalk "Just Talkin'" thread/chat to meet new people (if you haven't already). And of course the RP Discussion thread is a great place to throw ideas around and see who all is interested. Welcome again, we're glad to have ya!

~Pen
HEy welcome to rpr Qsilver. Since your a amatuer fear not our community here is more then willing to rp with ya. And were are incredibly patient. So feel free to rp and hey i do hope that you will enjoy the wonderous community of rpr.
Welcome to RPR QSilver! Science Fantasy sounds like fun! I'm sure if you go over to the RP Discussion page and make a thread you'll find someone with a like interest! A really great way to get in touch with others on the site is to drop into the Just Talkin' chat, I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun here!
Kim Site Admin

I loooove that you make the distinction between "science fantasy" and "science fiction". This endears you to me immediately. Welcome welcome welcome. :)
Qsilver Topic Starter

Heh,thanks for the warm welcome. Science fantasy is a interesting genre.
Welcome to RPR Qsilver! I hope you enjoy your stay :) Everyone here is really friendly, I'm sure you'll be making friends and having fun in no time! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
Welcome to RPR! I would have said it yesterday in chat, if I'd known you were new! <3 I'm sure you'll find lots of people interested in the same genre as you. Everyone here is really friendly!!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Qsilver, welcome welcome! :D Seen you around in chat a couple of times, I'm happy to see you're fitting in nicely. :3

I saw your RP topic for the city sized mall earlier and am eager to see where things will go. :) It's a super interesting concept for sure!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Oh an introduction,cool.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus