Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

I guess the typical barbarian?
An interesting specimen, is that a magic shield?
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Darkus Voidium"
Chromie (played anonymously)

"Something along the lines of Honey seems fitting!"
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"... you remind me of my bro... I guess chromy would be great for you"

Chromie wrote:
"Something along the lines of Honey seems fitting!"

"Awwww.... I finally actually got a nickname! :) "

"For you Drans, how about 'Fatal Error'?

"Thanks but someone I know already has that, as for the FATAL ERROR bit in my profile is just because I removed something from there. anyway back to the game how about Philips?"
Brain (played anonymously)

The boy blinked tiredly. "...Dranana."
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Smarty." She nodded.
Chromie (played anonymously)

"Definitely Wild Child."
Tetsuya (played anonymously)

“Definitely doll”
... interesting specimen
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

He had to really focus on the other(s) before him. The professor needed to think diligently on what he could possibly call something with so much duality. Then it hit him like a punch to the gut.

"Two-Face!" Moriarty smirked, thrusting his hands into his blazer pockets. "One of my all time favorite Batman villains."
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

James Moriarty wrote:
He had to really focus on the other(s) before him. The professor needed to think diligently on what he could possibly call something with so much duality. Then it hit him like a punch to the gut.

"Two-Face!" Moriarty smirked, thrusting his hands into his blazer pockets. "One of my all time favorite Batman villains."
The Stickman holds a sign that says Someone ready for a fancy dinner

Drans wrote:
"Thanks but someone I know already has that, as for the FATAL ERROR bit in my profile is just because I removed something from there. anyway back to the game how about Philips?"
“Didn’t know nicknames were exclusive. oh well, so much for trying I guess.”

“Um… Sticky?”
(Don’t bother with me. I think I’m done with this thread)
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim regarded Nina for a brief moment and immediately saw the discouragement written all over her features. He could also easily discern the jaded nature of her reply and completely empathized with her plight.

"It has to be your name's etymology; Gracious," he claimed with assurance. "I mean considering your level of tolerance here, I would have lost it on someone by now."

( On that note, I think I will join you. At least for now. >_<)
Marianne Shelley (played by Falyn)

The aging female inspector squinted her cold, pale blue eyes as she studied the man before her. Her voice had the raspiness of one who smoked too much. "I've seen your type before." She growls in her clipped Cockney accent. "Think you have it ALL figured out, don't you! SLY!"
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"Cal-calculating and c-cold"
The blonde threw her head back and cackled at what Inspector Shelley had been called. She shook her head at the small childlike figure before her with deep green eyes. "No, dear one. Calculating and cold would be me." She smiled showing her pearly white teeth, though the smile did not reach her icy blue eyes.

She regarded the youth with an appraising look and a hungry grin. "Yes, very powerful. Now, how best may we make use of you, Little Wolf?"
X23 (played anonymously)

“People like you wanted to make a slave out of me. Turn me into a tool for murder.”

“I only have one name for someone like you.”

“Monster.”

"Kind when needed, ruthless when necessary, and vigilant because you have to be."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus