Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Ace (played by A_Girl)

Ace quickly snaps her gun up and aims it towards him. She now stands up being aware of the zombies.

The boy seemed about the age of nine,Johnny become frantic, he grabs the revolver from the glove box open the window and aims it a the guy.” Ace I got your back...” he say it his voice shaking.
And her in here early twenties, Ace looks at Johnny then back at the man “we were just here for a quick pit stop...and noticed the commotion...”
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Her southern accent was thicker as it does when she is nervous, her and Johnny both had one and it would come out at the worst of times.

Johnny looked at the man his hands shaking making the gun rattle, “ace he is very timid”
Nick (played anonymously)

"How have tou even survived this long? Either way, I don't want to shoot kids. Put your guns down and we can talk." He lowers his gun.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Ace put her gun down and looked at Johnny...

He was concentration on keeping his aim on the guy’s head, “Johnny....”, he didn’t answer.. “Jonathan...” he snapped out of it and put the gun slowly back into the glove box, he shut the window and opened the car door, ace put her arm around him and they hesitated, but walked up to the guy, ace gun still in hand. “...talk about what?” The girl said.
Nick (played anonymously)

"Well I've been all by myself for a few months. I don't suppose you mind if I come along?" He looks to the child. "It doesn't seem you're very high on man power. You could use my shot."
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Johnny looked at the man and then tugged on ace’s leather jacket, she looked down and crouched down beside him “what?” She said. “This man is scary...but” Johnny said. She tussled his hair “ you will be fine I promise and I will still let you sit in the front,” she gave him a soft smile and stood up again.

“Johnny doesn’t like you...but....I guess you can come along, we’re just gathering supplies if you want to help” ace grabbed Johnny’s hand and walked into the gas station leavin the man to hisself, they began to look around for food and other supplies
Mason Booker (played by Mittirangi)

Mason listened as footsteps started moving around eventually fading out a little barely able to make out the step however only just, Behind he thought just as he heard the man speak, he knew right away he was at gunpoint and slowly raised his hands after holstering his pistol standing up facing him with a cold stare not saying a word.

As the others came to the scene and the man lowered his gun Mason quickly re-drew his sidearm pressing the gun right against the temple of his head "I catch you following me I wont think twice" he said quietly yet it was obvious he was pissed, he walked off with his gun still fixed on him until he turned the corner of the gas station as he continued searching the area.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Ace quickly grabbed Johnny and jumped over the gas station counter ducking down hearing another man’s voice”shh..stay here...” she whispered to him and grabbed her gun and walked out slowly, scoping the scene “don’t make any sound Johnny...”
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She walked out of the gas station quietly, she peered around the corner seeing you(mason) she quickly whipped her head back and took a breath*
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She walked around the corner gun raised pointed at you as you continue searching, you hear the gun cock as I aim it at your chest
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Johnny sits in the gas station, terrified, he doesn’t know when I will be back..he huddles in the corner biting his lip waiting for me

Mason walked around the shelves and found next to nothing in them almost the same for the fridges save for a beer and a couple of soft drinks, he sighed in frustration grabbing the beer and heard the gun cock from behind and rolled his eyes raising his hands dropping the beer to the floor letting it pop open and spray around at his feet son of a bitch...
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Mason heard a small scream from behind the counter. Ace looked at the beer on the floor “hmm..that’s a waste...now turn around” she braced herself finger on the trigger

Mason slowly turned to face Ace not paying any attention to the scream from behind the counter and stared at her ignoring her comment with the look of 'I'm just over everything' written on his face.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Johnny peers around the counter and looks at ace and mason, he bites his lip out of fear, he pulls out the revolver that ace gave him.

Ace studied mason face..he honestly didn’t give a shit “if I drop my weapon what will you do”her southern accent coming out thick from nervousness
she glanced towards the counter, Johnny was ready with his revolver if anything went wrong

Mason continued looking at Ace with his hands up glancing at Johnny for a moment noticing the revolver pointed at him, "Depends on what you're stupid enough to try." he said as he squinted slightly.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She glanced over at Johnny who had made is way over behind her, “I’ll do anything stupid if I doesn’t hurt him...now what are you going to do if I put my gun down..”

Johnny scooted closer to his sister, he was happy that she said that because Ace, Alicia was all he had left.

Mason stayed silent for a moment mulling over her words before spitting to the side then leaning forward a little “I’m going to mind my own damn business and search somewhere else, before another trigger happy moron points their damn gun at me and I lose my temper”
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She put her gun down and pushed Johnny’s down, she grabbed Johnny’s hand and pulled him to the side along with her. They stuffed the rest of what they gathered into their bags, sh grabbed a couple beers too. “Asshole...” she started to mouth off as they packed the things.

He dropped his arms and watched as the two went off and drew his pistol just in case and went to storm out of the building stopping at the door for a moment taking a deep breath “if you have to ask someone that question then you’ve already lost what power you had over them” he said before continuing to walk out the door stepping over the zombie bodies.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus