Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Ace (played by A_Girl)

*she turned back and looked at him, her temper got the better of her and she grabbed Johnny’s revolver and shot next to his foot, Johnny jumped and she walked him to the Jeep, she unlocked the Jeep and tree the bag into it, the gunshot had started to attract zombies, “get in Johnny...” she said with a growl in her voice. She jumped into the Jeep and started it.
Mason Booker (played by Mittirangi)

At the sound of the gunshot he jumped and ran for cover instinctively seeing the jeep start up he aimed at the vehicle seeing red but paused at the trigger the kid. He lowered his gun and bolted off avoiding what zombies he could weaving in and out of them when he had to leading to an alley way turning out to be blocked by more undead. He glanced around for something to get him out of the mess falling to the entrance of a sewer, he quickly holstered his pistol and lifted the giant metal disc and climbed down as fast as he could closing it back up again before dropping from the ladder with a small splash.

It was dark and it reeked though it was better than being dead he figured as he took his headlamp from one of the straps on his backpack putting it on finally being able to see in front of him.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Well now she felt bad...she pulled the Jeep around honking to get the zombies attention, she knew there was a big ditch up ahead so she drove towards it zombies in tow “hold on, Johnny” she made a sharp turn and missed the ditch, but the zombies fall into the ditch trying to climb to get out. I drove the Jeep back to the gas station “stay here Johnny” she got out and locked the Jeep she trotted I’ve to the man hole and opened it she yelled down to him “hey..I’m sorry my temper got the better of me, but I lead the zombies away into a nearby ditch...”

After a while of fumbling with his gear he was about to set off to find a way out until he remembered the bottle of whiskey in his bag and decided to sit in a dry patch taking a drink from it from time to time staring at the wall in front, eventually a light beamed from above him from the manhole he came through hearing Ace, he didn't know what to think at the moment, confused and a little pissed with a hint of gratefulness. He continued staring at the same wall taking another sip from the bottle "That damn bullet could've killed me but apology accepted I guess" he said before quickly taking another sip, "I still mean what I said though"
Nick (played anonymously)

"Yeah, thanks for caring about me." Nick looks up with a dead zombie at his feet and blood on his scarf. "There's no washing machines out here." He walks over and jumps in the car. "We've got to pick him up don't we?" He looks to the child. "Whatever." He leans out of the window and swings his rifle from behind his back and resting the bottom om the roof, aiming at the pothole. "Kid, grab your gun and go help her."
Ace (played by A_Girl)

“Yeah wahtever...” she. Said as she helped him ou, she could smell the smell of death on him, but that was just the sewers smell, headed back to the and, saw nick in the backseat.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She then looked at Johnny and back at nick “y’all ready to go?” She looked back at mason nd waved him over to her “do you want to join us?”
Ace (played by A_Girl)

Mason still stunk of sewer, but she was pretty sure everyone needed a shower so she shook it off “so, you coming along or what?”

Mason mulled over her words a little before finishing what little there was of the bottle then stuffed the empty bottle in his bag since it could be handy for later.

Whatever may as well. He stood up switching off his headlamp clipping it back onto his bag and climbed his way back up the ladder.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She led him to the Jeep where Johnny was in the front, Nick in the back “your going to have to get in the back with him” she climbed into the drivers seat and glanced a Johnny and squeezed his hand “it’s ok”

Johnny felt awkward two older guys in the back, he felt like he was the man, that he contoled them too, he smiled
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick scoots to the far side and glares at the man. "By the way, there's at least two others in the alley." He sighs.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

“I know...” she pulled the Jeep around and backed up into the alley. “ you two in the back are going to have to scoot over...” she let the dad and the twin boys in, the dad in the back, one of the twins in the front with Johnny and the other on his dads lap, she took off down the road, no one talked it was an awkward silence

Mason got in the backseat with Nick glaring back at him as he closed the door and looked away for a moment as he spoke, a bit after Nick had spoken Mason turned to him with only half the glare he had before "just so we're clear you don't give me a reason to put a bullet in you and I wont give you one either"
luna (played by dovestar)

I woke up to the sound of moaning. I smelled zombies. I quickly realized they were in my den. I ran and ran until I ran out in front of a jeep. I howled as the jeep hit me. It broke my leg. I saw the zombies looking at me hungrily. I looked at the jeep and ran up to the door scratching hoping they would open it.
Ace (played by A_Girl)

“Shit..” she stopped the car, she had hit a animal, she stopped the Jeep and opened the door to check on it, but it had jumped into the Jeep,it seemed friendly enough, so she let it stay, it looked like a wolf, the wolf jumped over to Johnny and sat next to him “ok, I guess you can stay..”
luna (played by dovestar)

Luna made a wolfy smile in her direction
Ace (played by A_Girl)

She smiled at the wolf and began to drive again
Dean Raven (played anonymously)

As Dean and his companion left. They headed to the closest store which was a walmart. They always were on the search for food and ammo. The two entered the store Dean swung his shotgun around and listened for groans. His heart was always in a panic but he kept a stern and calm looking face. He took everyday if it was his last.
Carter Davis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Carter is not comfortable at all right now, considering there’s a ton of people inside this Jeep. He sighs.
Zombie Apocalypse ch (played by ShareYoLean)

(Hey guys im sorry. I sorta forgot about this role play. For some reason i am not getting the nonfictions on forums)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus