Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Ace (played by A_Girl)

She looked in the back mirror at the ton of people in her Jeep they had been driving for a couple hours and she came across a car dealer ship, she stopped “those who can drive and don’t want to stay in the Jeep can get another car” she looked at the guy with the kids..”the boys can sit in the back and you can sit in the front if you want..”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

Mason Booker (played by Mittirangi)

“Works for me” Mason said as he got out walking through the area pistol in hand and knife ready, he only came across two zombies one crawling on the ground looking like it’s legs had been run over and one in the drivers seat of the second hand looking utility truck, probably didn’t even belong in the place but regardless it looks like someone had a similar idea although the broken glass and that side of the zombies body being shredded indicated it didn’t work out as planned.

After ending them both he looked around for the keys and couldn’t find them, guess that’s another reason why that persons plan didn’t work, he did a double take of the area around him before getting under the wheel to hotwire it, once finished the radio came to life not too loud playing Jimi Hendrix, Voodoo Child, Mason made a half smile before throwing his bag in the passenger seat and closing the door.
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She nodded, and told Jonathan to get in the back and let the dad slip up front “hey you guys can follow me....we are heading up north....”
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((THE CHAT IS DEAD XD ~3~))
Mason Booker (played by Mittirangi)

((Lol yea looks that way))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Me and my friend started a new one if you want to join it))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Zombie Apoc RP (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus