Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » THE ADVENTURES OF BKM, EPISODE 76: The lonely girl

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky) Topic Starter

Huggles ensued.

Afterwards, Kitty took Piper's hands in both of his paws, and nodded approvingly.

"Now, first order of business... Where do you want to go and what do you want to do?"
Piper couldn't help but smile at the plushie when he took her hands, but frowned when he asked the question. "What do you mean? I though we were coming to the park?"

Kitty shook his head and laughed knowingly.

"Oh, Piper. Naive, young little Piper. This park is just to perform the ceremonial rites and all that. The real fun begins when you pick something you wanna do-"

"Wike be piwates on da seven sees! I wuv dat one." Bunny cut in.

"Yes..." Kitty agreed hesitantly, "Or we could-"

"MERR MOO MERR MEE MOO MOO MERR MERR!!!" Moose exclaimed excitedly.

"Well, of course. But then there's always-"

"Knights in da casswe!"

"Moo mee moo Merr Merr!"

"Alright! Fine! The point is, we can do whatever we want." Kitty crossed his arms in a huff.
Piper wrinkled her nose, but not with distaste as much as thought. "So we're talking make-believe then? err..... alright.... lets do the pirate one, I've always been fond of pirates."

PIRATES IT IS.

Boomed a voice. Somewhere.

Not here, though. That would have scared the pants off of everyone in the city.

But all of a sudden Piper wasn't wearing her normal clothes, anymore. No, she was wearing more...Piratey things. And a cutlass on her belt.

BK and M were all wearing various pirate accessories: Eye patches, wooden swords, bandanas...

And then they were on a stormy sea, in the middle of the ocean, in the middle of a storm. (Did I mention it was stormy on the sea in the ocean storm? The particular sea they were in was, funnily enough, called the Tranquil Waters. HAH! Anything but.)

Their ship? The Just Dandy. She was well-used, but faithful. They'd get through the night.

Kitty started barking out orders to Piper from the steering wheel.

"Roll up the sails! Ready the oars! It's gonna be a long night, boys!"

Bunny and Moose scrambled to follow orders: If they didn't it meant they had to swab the poopdeck! Nobody knew what the poopdeck was, but they sure as heck didn't wanna be the one swabbin' it!
Piper looked around for the voice, though no one else appeared to hear it. When she finally dropped her eyes again... things had...changed. Piper wasn't even wearing the same clothes as she had been. She wasn't standing in the park anymore either. She was aboard a pirate ship. She swore a couple of times, in utter surprise.

Then Kitty was giving orders, and Piper ran to follow, though she had no idea how to roll up a sail.

Luckily Piper didn't really have to do anything except run around and look busy. And try to hold on. The ship actually magically tended itself (with the exception of what Bunny and Moose were doing.)

The Just Dandy veered to port (that's left, for those of you following along at home,) and suddenly another stuffed animal that no one had seen before (A big stuffed horse named Spirit) called out from the crow's nest:

"Ship, ho!"

There was another ship nearby! It turned slowly so that the starboard side was facing the Just Dandy... Holy crap, were those cannons??

The ship fired.

Kitty called out "Get to cover!" Just before a volley of stuffed animals landed on the ship. Various kinds hit, and they all started attacking a bunch of other stuffed animals who magically appeared (and were thankfully apparently part of Just Dandy's crew!)

This was turning out to be interesting...

"Piper, what are you doing?? Don't just stand there, ATTACK! Kick them off my ship!!" Yelled Kitty.
Piper jumped to attention "Uh... Uh! Yes Captain...err... Kitty." Hand on her cutlass she pulled it out of it's hold, ready to kick some stuffed animal butt... but they were so cute! She couldn't bring herself to run them through, she settled on grabbing them up, and tossing them back to their ship.

The cutlass, Piper would quickly find, was to sharp at all.

Of course. This was a childish fantasy world, for crying out loud! Anybody dying, good or bad, would be beyond the creatures' comprehension!

The animals didn't like being picked up, and they squirmed, and growled, and grumbled and complained, but still volleys of animals were being launched.

The crew of the Just Dandy was fending them off fine, but it wouldn't be so for long if animals kept piling up like this.

Kitty rolled his eyes.

"Must I do everything myself?" He quickly jumped down to the main deck, landing on four paws, and began ninja-ing all of the enemy off. Different jumps, pounces, punches, kicks, and other various forms of attack proved to be useful.

"FIIIIYAHHHH THE CANNONNNNNNNS!!!" He bellowed. And so the cannons fired, revealing many plushies being sent to the enemy ship as well.

After a while of fighting the other ship's white flag could be seen waving in the distance.

They surrendered!

The plushy crew of the Just Dandy gave a happy shout, just as the last of the opposing ship's crew was whacked off with a cutlass. (The animals were invincible and coincidentally the cutlasses were made of wood.)

Kitty congratulated his crew on a job well done, then remembered that they were in the middle of a maelstrom.

"OARS, EVERYONE! TIE UP THE SAILS! TURN TO STARBOARD!!"

"And YOU!" Kitty walked (or rather, crawled on all fours) to Piper. His eye patch covered one eye, but the other was just as fierce. "You're coming with me!" He sharply turned and began to walk toward the captain's quarters.
Piper smiled as the stuffed animals began to cheer with their victory, before running off to follow Captain Kitty's orders. She tried her best to hold back her amusement as Captain Kitty told her to follow him in no uncertain terms.

Uh oh, sounded like she was in trouble. Probably he wouldn't be too happy when she inevitably laughed at his adorable beratings.

Kitty motioned for Bunny and Moose to follow as well.

Once inside the captain's quarters, Moose dutifully shut the door behind him.

"WHAT WAS THAT?? You all were just standing around like idiots while they tried to OVERTAKE MY SHIP!! I swear, you guys. It's like you aren't even pirates or somethi-"

The loud crack of thunder shut him up. Kitty was kinda afraid of lightning.

"J-j-just g-g-go out and help the c-c-crew!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » THE ADVENTURES OF BKM, EPISODE 76: The lonely girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus