Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » THE ADVENTURES OF BKM, EPISODE 76: The lonely girl

Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky)

(1x1 with the lovely StrangeDisease)
Bunny, Kitty, and Moose decided to take a stroll down the streets of time, arriving when they saw someone who they thought seemed kind of sad. She seemed to be in a coffee shop, sitting by herself, not really looking very happy.

Bunny was the first to say hi, hopping in her lap and smiling up at her. "Hewwo! I'm Gween Bunny! How awe you feewing today?"
Piper had been in the cafe for nearly an hour, waiting for her mother to get off work, so she could get a ride home. She'd missed the bus.

It had just been a long day in general. It was hard to enjoy ones day, when half the time you felt like a ghost. People literally looked through her, it made her sort of sad.

She didn't look sad now though, she looked utterly perplexed. Had someone slipped her drugs? There was a talking rabbit in her lap. "Oh My... oh, Oh my goodness... What...What?" Was her oh-so- intellegent answer.
Bunny Kitty Moose (played by Oaky) Topic Starter

Bunny cocked his head to one side, confused at the girl's also-confused response.

"Weww, I'm Gween Bunny. I asked how you wewe feewing?"

Kitty, by this time, had had enough of Bunny's insolence, and materialized on the table, careful not to knock anything over.

"Hello. I'm Karlos Von Kattington. What my brains-lacking friend here is trying to say is that you looked kinda bored. We're here to change that." He leaned over and lapped up a few sips of coffee.

"So, hmm, that's good coffee." He sipped once more. "So, how are you feeling today?"
Piper blinked a couple of times as a small stuffed cat joined the small stuffed rabbit. Was she having a break down of some sort? was she schizophrenic? She rubbed her eyes, and then looked at them again.

"I feel like I'm having an episode..."

"See? I told you she was schizophrenic." Kitty whispered not-so-stealthily over his shoulder to a seemingly invisible person. Moose, of course, materialized from the time portal shortly afterward. Moose handed over the object of their wager: A single Grape Jolly Rancher sucker. Kitty happily tucked it away into a time portal, turning back to Piper.

"Episode, huh? Funny thing is, we live in episodes. Get it?" He turns to face the computer monitor. "Because.. The name of the post? Just forget I said anything."

Bunny and Moose shook their heads in disgust.

"So, what's youw name? Oh, by da way, dis is Moosy."

"Merr Merr!" Moose happily waved.
Piper felt for a fleeting moment, like she was breaking the fourth wall. But it passed as soon as it had come on. A stuffed moose had joined the other two now, and Piper was beginning to feel like she should be hospitalized, because stuffed animals were talking to her.

"Er... should I be expecting any more of you?.... I'm Piper, but you probably already knew that, since I'm pretty sure this is all in my head.."

Bunny and Kitty exchanged knowing glances, and futilely held back laughter for a second before bursting out into it.

"No, this isn't in your head, Piper! We're real, as real as your grandmother.

No one else is coming here, for now." Why on earth would she have such a silly notion?
Piper shrugged. "Just checking, I don't...uh... normally have conversations with stuffed animals that appear out of nowhere..." She paused for a second. "Wait, what do you mean 'for now'?" She still wasn't entirely convinced she wasn't losing it.

"If you're real can other people see you? Or am I talking to myself in public right now..."

"Oh, no, Piper! We're very real, but if people saw us, things might get a little bit awkward..." Kitty sheepishly smiled, shrugging. No other explanation could be made.

Green Bunny remembered the first and last time they appeared to everyone.

Moose thought it best not to think about it.

"Yeahh... It's jus not safe fow us to do dat. But you can west assuwed we'we weawwy weaw!" Bunny beamed positivity at the girl. Positively (lol) exuded the stuff. Kitty was more cynical in his approach.

"Now come on, before people think you're crazy. We've got lots of stuff to do!" The three simultaneously hopped off of the table and walked(Bunny)/padded(Kitty)/bounced(Moose) to the door, opening it, and walking down the street. Only Moose waited outside, calling for Piper to follow.
Piper wanted to question that, but they were getting up to leave, no time for questions now. She looked back around the coffee shop, and then with a sigh, got up and followed the talking plushies. Thinking she was probably going to get committed anyway, she might as well see what they wanted.

"where....where are we going exactly..?"

Kitty cut Piper off before she could finish her sentence.

"Shushush! No time for questions!" He was really enjoying this.

Bunny floated up and landed on Piper's shoulder. He whispered into her ear.

"We'we going do da pawk. It's gonna be a whowe wotta fun!"

Moose bounced along next to Piper, nuzzling up against her legs every now and then.
The bunny, now on her shoulder, had told her the park. She wondered why. She had to admit, the plushies were growing on her, they were awfully cute.

"The kitten's a little bossy isn't he?" She whispered to the little green rabbit.

"He weawwy is kinda bossy. But he's fun to be awound sometimes." Bunny whispered his agreement.

Eventually they reached the park. It was a big, open space, with a few sidewalks going through the middle, and of course the occasional tree. It was an oasis of nature in the desert of the city, in a manner of speaking.

Kitty flew up into a nearby tree.

"Now, the first thing's first. Raise your right hand." Bunny hopped off of Piper's shoulder after urging her to do as Kitty said for now.
Piper was relieved that they had reached the park without much trouble at all. She looked around, to make sure noone was around to see her interacting with her, likely, imaginary friends, before doing what Kitty had asked her to.

She raised her left hand, then quickly put it down, raising the right.

Kitty solemnly raised his right hand- Er, paw, as well.

"Do you, Piper, solemnly swear to keep this club's secrets?"
Piper thought about it for a second then shrugged her shoulders. "Er..I swear.."

"And do you swear to be faithful to the club to the very end? Even if it means..." He shuddered. "Perpetual tickling?"

Bunny and Moose looked expectantly at Piper.
Piper couldn't hold back the loud peel of laughter at his words, and his adorable little shutter. "Pfft... I--I swear."

Kitty squinted at Piper, but dismissed her laughter. This was a solemn occasion, and he wasn't going to interrupt it to address something as petty as laughter.

"And do you, members of the Secret Club of Ultimate Coolness and Secrecy, accept Piper as a member?"

Bunny and Moose both nodded assent.

"Well, then, it's settled! Welcome to the SCUCS." (Pronounced Skuhx.)

Moose, Bunny, and Kitty then erupted into applause, laughter, joy, and overall hooting and hollering. They also tackle-hugged Piper. (It was, after all, the initiation rite for all new members.)
Piper giggled at the name of the club, and was taken rather off guard when the three attacked her with huggles. She squealed. "Whoa, whoa... calm down little guys.."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » THE ADVENTURES OF BKM, EPISODE 76: The lonely girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus