Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new

Hunny_stuff Topic Starter

anna-michelle2 wrote:
Welcome to rpr I hope you have the best time!

Thank you for the welcome, and I hope so too! :)
Conner_vs_everything

Welcome to the site!
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Glad you've joined us. :) How have you been enjoying the site so far? Do you have any questions about the site we can answer for you?

I see you've been asked both these questions by the welcome wagon already, and answered too! So I will not make you repeat yourself, I'll just say I'm pleased as punch to meet you. :)

Kim wrote:
Hi! Glad you've joined us. :) How have you been enjoying the site so far? Do you have any questions about the site we can answer for you?

I see you've been asked both these questions by the welcome wagon already, and answered too! So I will not make you repeat yourself, I'll just say I'm pleased as punch to meet you. :)

Nice to meet you too, Kim! Thank you for sparing me from the spam

Conner_vs_everything wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thanks!
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Asroc

259ia7o.jpg

Welcome to RPR. I'm Asroc. I RP many and mostly Canons, but I am friendly to OC RPers and will RP with them. I do mainly AU RPs as them. Enjoy your time here.

Asroc wrote:
259ia7o.jpg

Welcome to RPR. I'm Asroc. I RP many and mostly Canons, but I am friendly to OC RPers and will RP with them. I do mainly AU RPs as them. Enjoy your time here.

Hi Asroc, thanks for the welcome! I'm not into cannon, but AUs are great

Imthenaysayer wrote:
Welcome

Thank you
Conner_vs_everything

JELLO hello welcome to the site!! Everyone is pretty nice here I hope you find some amazing role-plays And friends ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Conner_vs_everything wrote:
JELLO hello welcome to the site!! Everyone is pretty nice here I hope you find some amazing role-plays And friends ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Haha, hello again Conner! I hope so too
i'm a few days late lol but welcome to rpr hope you're enjoying it! i've gotta say your profile pic is making me hungry XD anyways if you ever want i'm up to roleplay!

e-motional wrote:
i'm a few days late lol but welcome to rpr hope you're enjoying it! i've gotta say your profile pic is making me hungry XD anyways if you ever want i'm up to roleplay!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I have been enjoying my time! And I know, that honey bun looks scrumptious ๐Ÿ‘Œ
You've come to the right place.
eivOA4V.gif
To RPR!

I hope to see you around the site!

Hey, this your first time on this site, right? Well, donโ€™t be afraid to message any of us if you have questions, we were all new at one point ;3
But if you donโ€™t wanna ask us for help, thereโ€™s always the help forum, used for more specific problems, and the help page, used for understanding the website easier.
Hello!
Welcome to the lovely site of RP Repository! Don't be afraid to deep your toes in the water, everyone here is super nice and kind. There are plenty of people looking for new partners to make wonderful adventures with! I hope you come to love the site as much as we all do! ^-^
Howdy to you too!
Welcome to the little sunshine of the internet, it is the funniest place you could ever go! It would be fun to roleplay with ya, there are so many things to do here, I hope you enjoy and make new friends!!

See ya Around Hunny
P.S Have a good time, if you need anything or have questions PM me
Cinammon rolls are good
Replica

Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus