Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

He fell down in the water. "What the?!" The water splash as he rise up. "What were you thinking?|
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She looked at him wide eyed, “I’m sorry...I was just playing with you...” she crossed and looked to the side

"Nah its fine..."He slowly look away witha blush "You should cover it up before it loses." He notice the lace of her bikini beginning to lossen

“Ya...” she grabbed her shirt she had thrown and put it on she tied the bottom of it cause it was a little to big, she looked over at him.

He got off from the water "So since this activity is over. Whats next?"
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

((Hi, could I join?))

“We just hang out, maybe play some bored games, puzzles...you know.” She gave a small smile to the kids who had tackled her she turned back to him.

((Sure go ahead))

"Well maybe taking a walk to the forest can be a good way to relieve stress." He took off his shirt and and squeeze out the water.

“Ya...maybe.” She took a quick look at his chest the looked off towards the river, she leaned against the tree that was next to her

After that he put the shirt back. " Good, I do like to explore around this forest until we get back for the next activity." He stretch his back and arms upward.

“Alright...let’s go” she began to walk towards the woods, she looked at the trees, crossing her arms.

HE walks besides her putting both his hands on his pocket until he saw two deers from afar.

she smiled seeing the deer, “so peaceful..” she sighed and put her arms by her side as they walked

"Sometimes nature can be good and peacekeeping" From the side a squirrel climb over him and take a stand on his left shoulder.

She laughed a little, “now I’m thinking of a disney princess...” she walked backwards now looking at him

"Well you can say that and I dont know how this little critter just climb on me for no reason." He look at the squirrel and its started to rub its head on his neck. " You one odd critter..."

She looked at the squirt curiously, “I guess it likes you..” she smiled softly.

The squirrel jump in his t-shirt pocket and stay there. " Okay you little critter, you got my attention there."

She giggled, “that’s cute...” she looked at the squirrel the up at him, she blushed slightly and quickly looked back at the squirrel.

He pat his head with his finger as the squirrel close its eyes and enjoy the patting. "You know what...I'll name you Mitch."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus