Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``Who's the only person in here who committed mass genocide``
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

"Me" Ember would say lowly "I'm done talking" he would back down the ladder slowly moving out and reaching up to his collar,He would increase the chemical flowing into him,Slowly he would feel all his emotions melt away and would go to sit back down at his cramped seat

He'd go into the other room and looked at his arm noticing that there still was a little shard of shrapnel in it. He'd look over and see some pliers. He'd sigh ``Good enough`` He'd then grab the pliers and clamped it onto the small bit of shrapnel sticking out. And he pulled it out it ``AH SHIT AH HOLY ***** *** ***** MERRY MOTHER OF ***** **** ***`` it was much larger than expected.

Ember would quickly run into the room with his rifle off safety "Show me your arm" It was obviously ember but something was wrong,he seemed cold and unemotional,No doubt due to the collar he activated"Ley me see your wound,You have exactly 59 seconds before unconsiousness" Ember would stare at him coldly with a emotionless gaze,He had a needle with the medical symbol in his paw
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis groaned, knowing that no one cared about her well being like they did for him. She sighed, collapsing to the ground and curling up into a tiny ball, shivering as her head pounded.

He'd notice the collar was on. ``That collar is doing something to you. You don't seem like yourself`` He'd bandage up his arm ``I don't need that needle I hate needles``
He'd get up and go behind Ember and grabbed onto the collar.

Tardis's ear twitched feebly, her claws digging into the ground. "Maybe I'm not so great...."

Ember would grab his hand and attempt to break it "You have committed a level 4 violation,Dont do it again or I will break your legs"

Tardis slowly opened her eyes, looking up at the two of them through her vision blurred by tears.

He'd pull out of his grip and pulled out his pistol and attempted to break the collar by hitting it with the grip.

Tardis sighed and curled up into a tinier ball, whining slightly.

``TARDIS ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME OR WHAT!?``

Ember would break his arm,Throwing tardis over his head,The collar would suddenly deactivate leaving ember surprisingly unfazed

``AHH GOD ****ING DAMNIT IT'S ****ING BROKEN OH MY GOD WHAT THE ****``

Tardis whined as she hit the ground, feeling lightheaded and weak, along with some new injuries.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

I've been sitting in the front seat and am now getting sick of the arguments. "STOP BICKERING LIKE CHILDREN! It doesn't matter who is worst or what you have done. Right now all that matters is finding this god damn artifact and making sure no one else gets hurt! So we can get off the god damn planet with our ships. I already know about you time lords, I know how gallifrey fell and all and how one of you wiped out Skaro, but i dont give a shit about that Pity Meee attitude of yours. Ember just stop the more you try to convince us that you are terrible the less likely you are to even stay on the ship without getting kicked out the back, and you bounty hunter. First of all you should tell us your name, Im sorry for your race, but you dont need to have a shit fit over it. Now can we finally get back to the mission! There is no 'I' in Team. So get your shit together." I then turn back around to stop us from flying off course.

"What did I tell you?" Ember would hold his collar in his left paw,It was leaking a sinister green fluid "'I was perfectly fine,I use this all the time"

``HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTINUE WITH MY DAMN ARM BROKEN!``

"You heard remnant,Get back to work" Ember would drop a light nano-cast canister next to percy "I will explain later,Im sorry" Ember would slowly put the collar back on his neck without activating it

Tardis groaned, her ribs aching. "Wh-why the hell did you throw me? I didn't even do anything...."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus