Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

"THATS A LONG CALL FROM HAVING TO KILL MY OWN DAUGHTERS AND NEARLY WIPE OUT AN ENTIRE RACE!" Ember would look at thim lightly,He obviously freaked out when he heard it "I shouldn't have said that..." Ember would back down the ladder slowly moving out and reaching up to his collar,He would increase the chemical flowing into him,Slowly he would feel all his emotions melt away and would go to sit back down at his cramped seat
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``I've had to watch my Father get murdered. I've had to watch my mother die of sickness. I've had to work with a crime syndicate for 7 goddamn years. Now I live a poor life with nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps me alive are the credits I earn from taking people's lives``
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

"I had to kill thousands to even try to save my kids, and it wasn't even worth it in the end!"

``I am the last Xenitian in the galaxy my entire planet and race was wiped off the face of existence all because of goddamn humans who saw us as animals and hunted us for money``

((Realistically speaking ember has done the worst,He is implying he had somehow nearly committed genocide))

((And killed his own loved ones rather than seeing them die))

(( Tardis killed the whole goddamned universe. ))

((Well,you made yourself op now))

((Atleast you guys still have other people of your own race))

((May wanna change it before daleks gets angry))

(( OP? ))

((Overpowered))

(( Oh. I had just been joking. ))

"Look, we're all bullshit! Happy now?"

``Atleast I haven't committed mass genocide like Fuzzy over here``

"Who's that? Me?"

``Who's the only person in here who committed mass genocide``

"Me" Ember would say lowly "I'm done talking" he would back down the ladder slowly moving out and reaching up to his collar,He would increase the chemical flowing into him,Slowly he would feel all his emotions melt away and would go to sit back down at his cramped seat

(( GTG BRB ))

((K bye))

He'd go into the other room and looked at his arm noticing that there still was a little shard of shrapnel in it. He'd look over and see some pliers. He'd sigh ``Good enough`` He'd then grab the pliers and clamped it onto the small bit of shrapnel sticking out. And he pulled it out it ``AH SHIT AH HOLY ***** *** ***** MERRY MOTHER OF ***** **** ***`` it was much larger than expected.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus