Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((I think you can go at any time. And Ember, I said canine because wolves are part of the canine family.))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((You forgot me))

((Last time I checked, you weren't where he was. Maisy and the knight guy were brought back to the tent, and you're still out at her ship.))

((I came with them,Kind of hard when they are forcing RP))

((Maybe if It said what I was doing it wouldn't be a mess that I can barely decipher))

((There was no mention of you after your own last IC post. Maybe if you read things through and stopped assuming, maybe you would know what was going on.

TARDIS, it's your turn.))

((I read perfectly fine,Stop being a jerk))

((I'm going to have to post to explain this reason,I am sorry that I have to take this turn from tardis,But its going to turn into a mess if i don't fix this,Tardis,Could I have your turn so this wont be messed up?You will get your turn immediately after))
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((That was to explain why ember didnt have a part yet we still have 1 person to go but they wont post -.-.))

((If he posts will there be some interrogation?,Wondering if we could do that,Maybe a good cop bad cop thing,Embers personality would just be to torture them,If either is agreed upon then I will be fine with it,Also ember is bound to grab him,It depends on hostility levels))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((If he posts will there be some interrogation?,Wondering if we could do that,Maybe a good cop bad cop thing,Embers personality would just be to torture them,If either is agreed upon then I will be fine with it,Also ember is bound to grab him,It depends on hostility levels))
((Remnant is extremely intimidating as its one of his abilities, Excessive intimidation. Which means that he can intimidate just about anything, which means that if need be i can use that ability at a 50/50 dice roll and see if i can intimidate him so he gives us the answer.))

((If not ember can just torture them,Should have something higher since torture is an effective method if not concerning ethics,due to age rating i will just use drugs))

((So where are we now))

Ember Kamura wrote:
((So where are we now))
((Waiting for the last person to respond -.-))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

StoryTeller wrote:
Ember Kamura wrote:
((So where are we now))
((WHo are we waiting to respond))

((So when will they be responding? or do we not know?))

Percy Quinn wrote:
StoryTeller wrote:
Ember Kamura wrote:
((So where are we now))
((WHo are we waiting to respond))
((You'll see))
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((Hey may I join!?))

((Dm daleks))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( WHAT IS GOING ON??????????? ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus