Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Dm daleks))
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

As they questioned the human in the ship they were told that they were intercepting an alien fleet when they figured out why all the ships were disappearing, they were told that every ship would lose power and crash on mars surface when it passed by. He gave them the coordinates of the fallen aliens and his comerades. And so tardis had just woken up and they all set out to find these crashed ships. Remnant had some last resort healing gel, he put it on the bounty hunter in all his injured places and quickly the gel sealed the wounds and cleaned them out. The gel sped up the healing of his bones, muscles, and skin. This made it so that he was ready to get back in the field better than ever. Remnant stood the bounty hunter up and they all set out on their journey. ((Skipping ahead)) As they arrived on the field they saw before them what could be hundreds of crashed ships. They quickly commed for backup and medical attention. Quickly, 7 medical ships landed on scene with 20 soldiers. The soldiers pried open the ships while the first survivors went looking for what was causing the ships to crash, but each of them had their own theories as to why the ships crashed. Remnant thinks its an ancient Martian artifact that is using the magnetic field of the planet to invert power flow on the ships causing them to crash. The Girl with the Tardis thinks it was simply the magnetic field over powering the ships and forcing them to over heat. The wolf is not sure what could have caused it. The bounty hunter could not come to a conclusion and so all of them decided to leave it to a vote. ((This will be an in character vote you have 1 day for the first one and another day to vote on the second. Just say what you are in favor too)) Remnant put up his hand and said "All in favor of the idea that it may be a martian artifact say I, All in favor of the idea that maybe the planet just increased its gravitational pull and forced the ships to burn up and slam down say II"

Ember would raise his paw before giving his answer "I" Ember believed there was simply no way a planet could alter its own gravity it had to have been some form of device or field,Either way it would be the artifact,Darkwolf ships were not very durable against those...
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( WHAT IS GOING ON??????????? ))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

He'd sigh ``I`` He just wanted to get off of this planet.

(( EXPLAINNNNNNN ))

((read recent posts))

(( I still don't understand. -_- ))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Give me about twenty minutes and I'll attempt to explain what's been happening.))

((Alright, so here's the way I see it, through all the OOC talk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all crashed on Mars, that part's clear.

Remnant was the first one rescued by the humans. He told them that his ship had lost power and crashed, and he led them to open the other ships.

Ember was the next to be gotten out, and his suspicion seems to have been raised at his rescuers, due to their convoluted past with each other and other races.

The TARDIS had the unfortunate chance to crash into an asteroid, knocking it off course and sending it down to the planet. The feline inside was shaken up, escaping before Remnant arrived.

Remnant dealt with the TARDIS, repairing the warp drive and righting it again. He and the feline go investigate what looks like the impact of a ship in the red sand near the edge of a cliff.

Percy had crashed on the edge of the cliff, and got out before the ship tipped over the edge, exploding on the way down and sending a piece of metal flying into his arm. He collapsed into the sand, soon to be picked up by Ember.

Maisy's ship burned up in the atmosphere and crashed, throwing her around and almost breaking her leg.

The feline from the TARDIS and Percy were put inside a medical tent. Ember went to open Maisy's ship, a somewhat hostile interaction occurred, and Remnant came to her aid, taking her to the medical tent where Percy was just waking up.

Another ship came down, slamming into the ground. Inside, Remnant found a human, wondering what he was doing with a ship that wasn't his own. THe knight took the human, Baris, back to the medical tent for questioning.

Time skip

Everyone went out to a large plains area to find that an entire fleet of alien ships had crashed, backup medical ships coming down and getting the survivors out.

The reason to why the ships crashed is discussed: Held to a vote, trying to decide if Mars had it's gravitational pull increased, or if it's the work of some alien artifact affecting the ship's systems and causing them to pitch toward the planet.

Most people, excluding the feline from the TARDIS, think that it was caused by some sort of artifact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is where we are now. I'm not sure what was going on behind the scenes, but it seems that Daleks has been controlling characters unto his own will. I don't know if this is true; again, I don't know if anyone's been PMing outside of this thread.

I'm not entirely sure that I want to continue with this, due to the misunderstandings and excessive OOC chatter going on within the roleplay. I've had bad experiences with certain members of this group in the past, and I think it would be wise for me to remove myself before any more complications arise.))

((That is absolutely perfect explanation as to what is happening right now. Nice job summing it up!))

((Lets get this on the road))

((
StoryTeller wrote:
((That is absolutely perfect explanation as to what is happening right now. Nice job summing it up!))

Thank you! Hopefully we can use it to give everyone a reference point for when we continue.))

(( YAS. But.... Tardis has injuries, BTW. Head and tail. X3 ))

Tardis wrote:
(( YAS. But.... Tardis has injuries, BTW. Head and tail. X3 ))
((As the great RussianBadger once said "Nano machines, Son!" You are fine in the head as thats where a majority of the nanobots were injected, the tail however is not completely healed however the nano machines are almost down there to finish repairs))

(( o.O Well okay, I didn't get to play out the injuries.... XD X3 ))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Well its pretty obvious which side won so we will just continue))

"Well it seems that we are all in agreement on what has happened, we MUST find this artifact so that no more people are hurt. We shall start by going to Hellas Crater, it's the closest to the core of the planet so it would be a good starting point as if something is amplifying the magnetic field of the planet or it is making ships lose power, it would need to be near the core, however it seems human technology is not affected by this, perhaps they were feeling the affects of the artifact even on earth and so their machines were built to be immune. We need to get a human ship." ((Quick stats based off of opinions whenever a decision is made there will be preferences created with the characters known as companionship stats. For this one the 3 people that agreed with me now have a stat of 1 I kinda forced tardis to disagree as we needed 2 choices, and so i will not change her stat and it will remain at 0 as in indifferent. This will happen on all characters, so change accordingly.))
I started walking towards one of the medical rescue drivers and asked if there was anywhere nearby that sold human ships. He mentioned a shop to the east, and so we headed towards it and were greeted by a human who was selling a ship. It was brand new and needed only be activated to use. As the fact that i am a Royal Knight i always have excessive pocket change on me, this was enough to easily purchase the ship which only cost 5000 credits. We used to ship and flew over to Hellas crater and started our investigation.

Tardis rolled her eyes with a dissatisfied groan. "Ugh, dumb beta-zone species...."
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

Tardis wrote:
Tardis rolled her eyes with a dissatisfied groan. "Ugh, dumb beta-zone species...."
((Rude... Lel))

(( Well, she's afraid that they're going to get themselves killed. XD X3 ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus