Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The flygon smiled calmly, <She's young. What do you think she could have done to you? Little Venice wouldn't hurt a zubat out of battle,> she said with a warm, positive smile, <Come on, Archur has pretty good food for us.>
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

<I'm not hungry.> Shade walked away from the others, wanting to be alone.

Shira watched him until Willow slowed down and stayed beside her. Shock looked behind him, still on Archur's shoulder. Shock looked a little worried.

Forli looked to her mate and the swampert nodded in understanding. The flygon followed after Shade, <Wait! Talk to me, please?> she asked.

Archur watched quietly and sighed. He knew Forli could take care of herself. He continued walking through the trees back to the spot in which he had first settled down.
"Hey, Shira, would you like a sandwhich?"

Shade stopped at looked at Forli.< Why? Why do you want to talk to me?>

Shira looked at Archur." I guess." She smiled.

"Because that's the kind of person I am. I care. I don't like seeing people who are upset," Forli said, "Please, tell me what's wrong."

Archur smiled, "Are you allergic to peanuts?" he asked with a smile.

<I'm just not used to others. I'm lucky to even be used to Shira.>

Shira smiled." No I'm not. I'm not allergic to anything."

<Even Venice? She's just a child,> Forli protested, <Barely an adolescent. She poses no threat to you.>

"Alright," he smiled and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for her.

<Well I don't care.> He snarled then immediately backed off.<Why don't you just leave me alone?!>

Shira looked over at Shade, who seemed angry at himself. She knew why he was like that but it seemed like Shade never got over it. She sighed sadly.

Forli didn't so much as flinch. She was a ground type so electric attacks couldn't hurt her and she could fly so there would be no other way he could easily wound her.
<Because I'm concerned. It's the kind of person I am. Tell me what's really wrong, please?> she asked, <Please.>

"Don't worry," Archur smiled at Shira, "Forli is a good therapist. I can't understand her but whenever I'm sad or angry, I talk to her. She listens and she knows how to comfort just about anyone."

<Maybe when I ran away from Team Rocket, my temper stayed with me.> He muttered.

"I wouldn't doubt it. Willow's the same way but Shade's been through some rough times. Especially when he was owned by a Team Rocket Grunt."

<You were with them?!> Forli looked shocked, <Talk to me,> she urged him, <Tell me about it. I promise secrecy if you want.>

Archur raised an eyebrow, "That sucks. How'd you get him?"

<I remember getting beaten a lot. Then I remember having to fight Shira and seeing Char happy as we fought but that's the last I remember before I escaped.> Shade layed down.< I was still a Shinx back then.>

"He found me and somehow his Pokeball was destroyed so I was able to catch him." Shira looked at Archur." I don't know how he escaped."

<Why'd you have to fight her?> she sat next to him, <Was she just done trainer that your master found?> Forli asked.

"That's too bad," Archur frowned.

Shade nodded.< After she won, my master wasn't very happy. He got into a fight with a Kangashan and the Pokemon smashed my Pokeball by mistake.>

Shira sighed." All my Pokemon have different stories, all of them interesting or sad."

<At least you got away,> Forli said hopefully, <That's a good thing, right?>

"The only one of my team that has a sad story is Nicholai, as far as I know, but that happened after he evolved into a swampert," he nodded subtly at the large, cyborg mud fish.

<I guess.> Shade looked at Forli.< Shira seemed happy about it.>

Shia looked at Nicholai." What happened?" She asked Archur.

<Is she a good trainer?> Forli inquired curiously.

Archur gave a soft sigh, "Well... Nicholai had just evolved into a swampert a month before, Forli into a flygon the week before and they had become mates the day before... We ran into a group of team aqua goons. There were two admins there. One one had a sharpedo, the other had a Salamence. Most of my team took care of the grunts but the sharpedo and Salamence were ganging up on Forli," he paused for a moment then continued, "Nicholai went to help her and took a hit to his foot that would have been to Forli's neck from the sharpedo... It clamped on and ripped his foot off. Then the Salamence decided to finish it and went down, bit off his whole leg. We still won... Nicholai smashed the sharpedo's head in and froze the Salamence but then he passed out... When he woke up, he had a robotic leg."

Shade nodded.< She made it made so I was a part of the family despite my last trainer.>

Shira blinked." It shows he really cares for others." Shock's ears drooped and snuggled against Archur since Shock was still on his shoulder as if trying to comfort Archur.

<That's nice,> Forli smiled, <It's good to have a family... Even if one of the members is like Jacques, the stuck up electric type he is,> she gave an exasperated sigh, <But it's good that she didn't exclude you. It hurts.>

"Yeah... I once met a trainer with a chatot. It told me that all of my team, besides Forli and Jacques, call him Papa, even Anubis does sometimes," he smiled warmly, "Of course, Rome is their only actual child. They adopted him, Forli and Nicholai did," Archur explained and reached up to scratch Shock's ears.

<I guess.> Shade looked over at Shira and Archur.

"Willow is the mother type and Shade is the protective older brother type. The restbare just friends." Shira smiled. Shock let out a happy sigh, snuggling into Archur's hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus