Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Archur smiled sadly at Shock, "Thanks little guy," he said and cuddled Venice closer.
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"I'm sure Rome will be alright. He's really strong." Shira said gently, touching Archur's shoulder softly.

"He's strong in mind and attitude... Not body," he said quietly then started stroking Venice's ears. "I hope he's okay... He seemed to be bleeding pretty bad..."

"I think he'll pull through." Shira said. She wanted to hug him to comfort him but she was a little frightened.

About ten minutes later, a very concerned looking Nurse Joy approached Archur, who set both Venice and Shock down then went up to her. They spoke in hushed tones for about a minute, Archur's expression growing worse each second until he looked on the verge of tears.
He returned to the bench and say down with his head in his hands.
"Sh-she said that he was suffering from a severe cuncussion... And severe swelling of the brain as well as a skull fracture... Th-they think he'll make it but... Its not good odds..."

Shira looked at him." Archur....." She swallowed before hugging him gently. Shock sat on the ground, looking up at Archur.

He started crying as she embraced him, not hugging back but just leaning into the older girl's hold.
"I-I can't lose him... I-I can't lose another..." he cried into her shoulder.

Shira rubbed his back gently." I know Rome won't give up without a fight." She said gently.
(Ummm.. I thought Archur was older than her.)

(no. You said she was like, 19. He's only 16)

"I know that too... But I'm worried it's s fight he won't win..." Archur cried.
Forli was crying behind them; Rone was hers and Nicholai's adopted son after all.

(I did? I thought I made her 15 in this one XD )
"It's okay. I'm sure he won't give up." Shira said softly. Shock walked over to Forli and hugged her.

Archur shook his head, "I-It doesn't matter if his mind can handle it if his body doesn't..." he sat down again and held Venice tight once more.
The large dragon looked sadly down at Shock then picked him up and nuzzled him.

Shira rubbed his shoulder gently. Shock snuggled against Forli, wanting to comfort her.

She picked up the little mouse and clung to him.
"Thank you Shira..." Archur snuffled and rubbed his eyes.

(so is she 15 or 19?)

(15. It's easier.)
"Archur, your my friend. There is no reason to thank me." Shira said gently. Shock hugged Forli.

He nodded and blushed slightly, "Thanks anyways."
She hugged him close to her chest.

"Anytime." Shira smiled gently.
Shock looked up at Forli.

He sat back in his seat and prayed. Eventually, the nurse returned to him and guided him, Forli and Venice into the room where the little quilava was.
When he returned several minutes later, Archur, Venice and Forli were all in tears.
"He's gone... H-he's gone..." Archur sobbed and slumped against a wall, the zorua in his arms
<He loved me... And I didn't know it...> the dark type cried as well. Those had been Rome's last words to her before he shuddered and died, <I'm so sorry Rome...> she whispered.

Shira hugged Archur, being careful not to squish Venice. Solar, Shade and Willow had come out of their pokeballs. Solar looked down. < This is all my fault. I shouldn't have sidestepped.>

(QwQ. Now I want to cry.)

Archur sobbed heavily and leaned against Shira. Forli and Venice were the only ones of Archur's team who knew at the moment.
Forli was curled up in a corner, head under her wing and her whole body shaking violently as she sobbed.
<He loved me and I didn't know...> Venice said again and buried her face in Archur's chest.

Shira held Archur close, trying to comfort him. Shade and Shock went over to Forli. Shock hugged her as Shade nuzzled her. Solar sat down, looking at the ground sadly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus