Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He smiled as each Pokemon was let out, "Quite a nice team," he gave a cheerful nod.
Rycan and Shira (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"You have a pretty good team yourself." Shira smiled. Shade huffed and sat down, seeming like he wasn't all that interested in the other team.

Venice jumped out of Archur's arms and trotted up to Shade.
<You look sad,> she commented and lightly pawed him.

<I'm not sad." Shade said, looking down at Venice.< I don't know if I should trust any of you.>

Willow looked at Shade and Venice, hoping Shade wouldn't attack her.

"Thanks, they're a decent team and they're my family," Archur smiled at Shira.

<Why not?> Venice asked innocently. She was very naive to just about everything and didn't quite understand why someone wouldn't be trustworthy, especially those one her team. <They're all friendly. Except Jacques. He's stuck up and bratty,> she pouted, <But papa Nicholai and mama Forli are really nice,> she offered with a cute smile.

"Where are you heading?" Shira took Shock off her shoulder.

<I have to establish that myself.> Shade said, not sure how to react to other Pokemon being nice to him.

"No where in particular," he shrugged, "Anywhere that seems interesting, which currently is nowhere," Archur said, "How about you?"

<But why?> Venice looked terribly confused, <Do you not like them for some reason?>

"Same. I would go somewhere but Shock keeps running into the forest." Shira smiled.

<Lets just say I started out with the wrong people.> Shade sat down.

Archur smiled again, "Well, would you like to join us for lunch? I've got more than enough food for both our teams," he offered.

It took the young zorua a moment to figure out what he meant by "the wrong people."
<Well... Not everyone is bad,> she said after a moment of thought, <Why wouldn't you trust everyone because one person was mean?>

"I guess if it's not that much trouble." Shira smiled, her cheeks a little rosy.

<Because I want to protect my trainer.> He growled at Venice. Willow walked over.< Shade, stop trying to scare others away.> Shade glared at Willow.

Archur just smiled and nodded.

Venice yelped in fear and jumped back, cowering behind Willow, <W-what did I do?>

Shira looked over at Shade, Willow and Venice, hearing the yelp." Shade, back down."

Shade looked at Shira before walking away from the others. Willow looked at Venice. < It's alright. He's always like that.> Willow said softly, trying to calm Venice.

Archur tried not to overreact, "Is he always like that?" he asked calmly.

<B-but why?> Venice whimpered and cuddled under Willow's chest, "W-what did I do?>

"Ever since I found him." She looked at Archer." I'm really sorry about him."

Willow nuzzled Venice gently.< I don't know why he's like that. I guess he wants to act like that to hide something.>

"It's a shame. He seems like a pretty decent Pokemon," Archur shrugged, "Alright, I guess we'd better be heading back," he stretched a bit then walked over to Willow and knelt down, picking up Venice and smiled at the ninetales, scratching her gently behind the ears, "Thank you."

Willow nudged his cheek gently with her nose, telling him no problem.

Shock jumped off Shira's shoulder and climbed onto Archur's shoulder. Shira smiled and shook her head at Shock's action.

Archur grinned as Shock climbed onto his shoulder and reached up with one hand to gently scratch his ears as he walked ahead, back to where Jacques was daintily eating his lunch still.

Shira's team walk ahead but Shira stayed behind with Shade. She hoped he had calmed down but Shade still seemed tense, his eyes looking at the ground.

Forli stayed behind as well, watching Shade calmly. She was a very motherly Pokemon and any uneasiness tended to distress her.
<What's wrong, dear?> she asked sweetly, <You gave little Venice a good scare. I know she can get a tad annoying but she means well.>

<I....I didn't mean to scare her. I'm not used to people walking up to me like that.> Shade growled at himself. Shira reached and touched Shade's head.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » That one (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus