Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

*hit
Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Blade would land on top of a rock,His wrist communicator was damaged,He would lay his head back "Lord,Off world reassignment sucks"

He'd crash into a tree causing his helmet to be damaged ``Shit`` He'd get up. He noticed his rifle was broken so all he had was the Usp Match and a Stun Baton. ``We need to get to the nearest city to get me a new helmet which is City 18... oh no``

Blade would walk up to him "Sumoning pickup is NOT an option,My wrist coms were damaged in the crash,And laser coms are down too,I cant communicate further than 50 feet" Blade would start searching "I need you to find me a Map,Right now we are in the outlands,There is a reason all the cities have walls around them"

``Okay but we need to be careful in City 18 it was occupied by rebels but the bombed the shit out of it with Headcrab canisters... there's a Razor Train system running through the Cities 19 and 18 so if we can find it we can follow the tracks to City 18``

"Right,Just be careful where you step,My feet are different from yours so it shouldn't be a problem.But try to avoid sand if possible,You DONT want to know whats under it"

``I know what's under them now, let's get moving.``

Blades paws would make little noise in the sandy wasteland,He could smell toxic waste all over the place,Suddenly blade would see a headcrab "Headcrab" ,He would fire upon it with his pistol killing it instantly

They'd be making their way across and he'd spot a ruined city ``There it is... City 18``
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She was sitting putting pressure on her wounds in her cell, when the door open. Her head popped up and she saw a man. The man walked over to her and helped her up, “its ok we are here to help you, my name is Adam....we are with the resistance....” Adam lead her out, “we’ll patch you up when we get to base...” Scarlet didn’t fight back, Adam seemed like he meant no harm. She leaned against him, the blood dropped down her leg as they walked.

Blade would point to a small railway leading to the city "That's the railway for razor trains,We should be able to follow it to city 18"

They left the building that held the cells, she took a gun from one of the guards that Adam had shot, they continued through ou the city.

((I was originally at city 18...I think I don’t remember lol))

He'd follow the tracks and they would arrive at City 18. He'd walk through the gates and would immediately shoot it in the head killing it. ``Let's move``

"Right" Blade would look around,Keeping watch for any movement "So is there anything we need to know about this place"

Adam heard voices, he pushed them into a alleyway. Adam leaned her against the wall, “stay here...” he stepped out of the alleyway and hid behind a wall, he peeked out the side watching the people ((you two))

Blade would hold his paw up,Signaling that he smelled something "I smell something familiar"

Blade would look over to Jason "Barely,But its there"

``Probably just a zombie... this place is full of em``

She watched Adam as he aimed his gun at the one that looked like a dog ((XD)). “Wait...” she spoke softly, “that’s the guy who shot me...” she said gesturing to Jason.

((Idk, your pic just looks like a wolf and I assumed))

Adam looked back at her then at her wounds, he then aimed at Jason and shot, hitting him in the arm, “shit...”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus