Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

((Good distance, you could probably smell him slightly))
Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Blade would hold his paw up,Signaling that he smelled something "I smell something familiar"

Blade would look over to Jason "Barely,But its there"
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

``Probably just a zombie... this place is full of em``

She watched Adam as he aimed his gun at the one that looked like a dog ((XD)). “Wait...” she spoke softly, “that’s the guy who shot me...” she said gesturing to Jason.

((OH MY GOD))

((WOLF, I AM A WOLF))

((Why does everyone keep saying that))

((I know scarlet dose t know that though....XD))

((Specifically,What kind of dog?))

((Idk, your pic just looks like a wolf and I assumed))

Adam looked back at her then at her wounds, he then aimed at Jason and shot, hitting him in the arm, “shit...”

Blade would push Jason towards cover,Seeing that he was hit in the arm He would whip out his shield and poke his K25 Into it,Firing at the two
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

He'd get up and would pull out a pistol and would fire at Scarlet

“Why the hell is he always firing at me..” she aimed her gun at Jason and shot a couple of times.

Adam pushed scarlet behind him and shot at Jason, “run scarlet...!” Scarlet took off run-limping against the wall, he fired a couple of shots at Jason then took off running. He picked up scarlet and ran into a random building.

Blade would throw Jason a medpack, He would chase after scarlet with extreme speed,Unseen even for OTA,His rifle on his back and shield in his left paw

Adam put scarlet down, “shit!” He said, “you shouldn’t have fired at them..” scarlet said, more blood dripping from her wounds.

Blade could smell the blood now,He would kick the door completely off its hinges And would start to sweep the building "I know your here,I can smell the blood that's pouring from your wounds" Blade would grin "Come out,And get ready to die"

((Alright,So I am not forcing your death here,Its possible to mask your scent using oil or bleach or something,But that may or may not be IC knowelage))

((But either way,I know you are here,And I still have excellent hearing))

“Shit....” she said to herself, she readied her gun, ((I guess Adam will know and we barely escape)) Adam slowly pulled out some bleach he found in a closet and set it on the floor opening it gently and spread it, he helped scarlet up and began to look around for you.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus