Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Right,Finished))

((Also noticed we have a little visitor,Dont be shy.))
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

((?))

((It says 3 people are in the chat))

((Is Scarlet here?))

((I assume that's somebody you know,Give them time to decide if they want to join or not))

Blades paws would make little noise in the sandy wasteland,He could smell toxic waste all over the place,Suddenly blade would see a headcrab "Headcrab" ,He would fire upon it with his pistol killing it instantly
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

((Yes finally I’m reading everything tho))

They'd be making their way across and he'd spot a ruined city ``There it is... City 18``

((Just assume you escaped while you were in combine custody,Perhaps you were freed by the resistance))

((Alright :)))

((Right,You post first))

She was sitting putting pressure on her wounds in her cell, when the door open. Her head popped up and she saw a man. The man walked over to her and helped her up, “its ok we are here to help you, my name is Adam....we are with the resistance....” Adam lead her out, “we’ll patch you up when we get to base...” Scarlet didn’t fight back, Adam seemed like he meant no harm. She leaned against him, the blood dropped down her leg as they walked.

Blade would point to a small railway leading to the city "That's the railway for razor trains,We should be able to follow it to city 18"

((BTW city 19 blew up,Assume this happened before it exploded))

They left the building that held the cells, she took a gun from one of the guards that Adam had shot, they continued through ou the city.

((I was originally at city 18...I think I don’t remember lol))

He'd follow the tracks and they would arrive at City 18. He'd walk through the gates and would immediately shoot it in the head killing it. ``Let's move``

"Right" Blade would look around,Keeping watch for any movement "So is there anything we need to know about this place"

Adam heard voices, he pushed them into a alleyway. Adam leaned her against the wall, “stay here...” he stepped out of the alleyway and hid behind a wall, he peeked out the side watching the people ((you two))

((How far away are you?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus