Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Blade Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

"Shit" Said blade "Citadel emergency" Blade would wag his tail lightly showing that he was lightly concerned "Should we get back?"
Jason Kayne (played by TopKek23) Topic Starter

``Yes`` He'd radio a dropship to come down and take them up to the Citadel. It would land in front of them ``Let's go`` They'd walk inside with a few other soldiers the door would open and... the group would get gunned down only leaving a few soldiers. ``Kill them!`` He'd open fire on the rebels mowing most of them down.

Blade would finish off the rest with his K25,It was clearly a weapon that was rarely seen on earth "Lets go" Said blade

He'd kick down the door to bu they were to late a massive group of rebels had stormed the Citadel making their way to the reactor and put it on meltdown. ``SHIT GET BACK TO THE DROPSHIP`` They'd run back to the dropship and would begin to fly away.

*To the reactor room

"Great,Well city 19 Just went to ****,Where now?" Blade would take his helmet off for the first time in a while,He would inspect it for damage

``I'm not sure but-`` BOOM the Citadel had exploded and the shockwave had caused them to begin to crash land.

Blade would hit his head on the ceiling,Causing him to nearly black out,However he still retained consciousness "Shit"

They hot the ground causing the container door to fly open and would cause them to fly out.

*hit

Blade would land on top of a rock,His wrist communicator was damaged,He would lay his head back "Lord,Off world reassignment sucks"

He'd crash into a tree causing his helmet to be damaged ``Shit`` He'd get up. He noticed his rifle was broken so all he had was the Usp Match and a Stun Baton. ``We need to get to the nearest city to get me a new helmet which is City 18... oh no``

Blade would walk up to him "Sumoning pickup is NOT an option,My wrist coms were damaged in the crash,And laser coms are down too,I cant communicate further than 50 feet" Blade would start searching "I need you to find me a Map,Right now we are in the outlands,There is a reason all the cities have walls around them"

``Okay but we need to be careful in City 18 it was occupied by rebels but the bombed the shit out of it with Headcrab canisters... there's a Razor Train system running through the Cities 19 and 18 so if we can find it we can follow the tracks to City 18``

"Right,Just be careful where you step,My feet are different from yours so it shouldn't be a problem.But try to avoid sand if possible,You DONT want to know whats under it"

``I know what's under them now, let's get moving.``

((I gtg bye))

((See ya))

((One second,Gotta finish drawing my fursona,Yes Ember is actually my fursona))

((Alright))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Ruined Europe: A Half Life Rp (Looking for RPers)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus