Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Sylvie (played by Varia)

" I'd love to go to a theme park. If it costs too much, I understand but I've never been before" she told Kitsumi.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne's ears perked up when he heard the words "theme park" but he kept his head down and continued to tap his chin with his pencil. Theme parks were carefree, wild, oddly relaxing. Yes, the lines were long. Yes, there were too many people. But it was also the best place for an ambush.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He'd walk over to Sylvie ``I heard theme park``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She smiled at James. " Kitsumi might take the class to a theme park" she said. "I've never been" she added shyly.

``Wait I can't go I got some stuff to do at home``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Well, the date hasn't been decided yet, so we could do it sometime you are available" She said sweetly.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((is anyone here!?!?))

((ye))
Lex slipped into the English classroom, apologizing for being late. There weren't many seats left, so he took one in the middle. It seemed everyone was busy chattering anyway so he leaned over to talk to the student next to him, trying to hide the flush on his cheeks from rushing through the halls. "Uh hey, could you tell me what I missed?"

``Oh not much just some Greek mythology and also I forgot to tell you something in our chat earlier, Ritz`` He'd say still thinking Lex was Ritz
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi smiled at Sylvie "it's alot of fun I've only been there once on class field trip..." She said then turning to James, "well what is it you have to do at home? We could always help out, and if not like Sylvie said we can change the date!" She said with a smile trying her best to help out.
Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

Winter was lost and wandered into the English classroom. He decided to ask one of the students about the schedule. He turned to James Kitsumi, Sylvie, and Lex. "Uh, can you tell me what the schedule is?" he asked.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She looked towards Winter. "Hi, I'm Sylvie. You can look at my schedule. They are located in the school office. I don't know where the office is, I'm new here also" she smiled at Kitsumi. "It sounds fun! My parents were going to take me but.....they never got the chance.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi nodded, at Sylvie as she spoke. Turning twoards Winter, her ear flicked back as she watched him a moment. She glanced back to Sylvie who was offering her schedule to him, she wasn't sure but he smelled kinda like a dog?
"Something you forgot, James?" Lex murmured. Well, he had walked away pretty fast so it was possible that the conversation hadn't ended. "What is it? I don't want to take up too much of your times since it sounds like you guys were planning something," he added a low mutter, glance between James and the girls. He was actually a bit curious though since he never got to chance to hang out with people after school.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar looked over at Allec, here he had just said he wanted to die. She had been considering saying that but didn’t know if it would be a good thing to bring up in a conversation with someone you barely know. Talking to people was not her strong suit.
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She opened her palm and the water disappeared, ‘strange he is afraid of water...’ she thought. She heard theme park and looked at the others, she liked theme parks especially the water rides.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne was glad the water had disappeared from Scarlet's hands. He thought about moving away, but didn't want to be any meaner than he had to be. Leanne just hoped she wasn't a fan of Holy water. Holy water sucked. It sucked more than a bite in the neck vein.
Scarlet (played by A__Girl)

She saw as he didn’t move away ‘which was strange, since he didn’t like water, but how would he survive. Everyone she knew had to drink water to survive...’ she thought as she used the water to make a blue orchid and water lily flower crown, she pulled her hair out of the ponytail and placed to on her head.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She started to put the prices together. She always had a strange feeling around Leanne. He hated water, he had powers and always seemed to.seize up when he was around her. Is he a vampire? She thought, and her pulse quickened. "Can I talk to you for a sec" she asked James.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus