Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Sylvie (played by Varia)

At the high school, she walked nervously to the front door. She just wanted to keep her secret safe. How would others react? She pressed on, through the wide doors and saw quite a dfew students. Overwhelmed, she glanced at James and wondered who else was new. She rushed into class praying she wasn't late
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She entered biology class and took a seat next to James. All the back row seats seemed to be popular. "Hey," she whispered to James.
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne's ears perked at the sound of another voice and turned to see that a girl had sat next to James. They seemed to know each other. Did she also have powers? How was he supposed to catch all of them? Should he call for back up? No, he needed to handle this himself. His first priority would be to lure the one called James. And if anyone else got involved, he always had his gun in handy.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Oh hey`` He'd whisper back
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"I'm new here, and I was hoping you could help me," she asked James. Nerves swirled inside her. She surveyed the classroom. "Do you know anyone here?" She asked. Hoping she wasn't bothering him, she watched the teacher enter the classroom.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

The teacher announced that it was time to switch classes. She waited for a reply from James.

``Nope``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She breathed a sigh of relief as she left her desk and headed to the door. "Thank goodness I'm not the only one!" She bumped into Leanne, and fell to the ground. "I'm sorry! Super sorry...I...I..ugh," she groaned.

He'd walk over to her and would help her up ``You okay?``
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She nodded. "Thanks. I'm fine. It hurt my pride more than anything else," she smiled at James. He seemed nice. Nothing like Marcus. Maybe they could be friends. " I'm super clumsy. Sorry....what was your name again?" She asks Leanne.

``I'm not sure he never told me``

((Oops you meant his name))
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne turned sharply when Sylvie bumped into him and glared at her. She was shorter than him, with red hair and eyes as blue as his. She had a strong build and there was something about him that made him uneasy. This riddled with odd students. Students like James, who had strange powers. And maybe students like her, who weren't human at all. Leanne turned away from her and didn't look back.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi yawned stretching her arms as she rolled in bed opening her eyes, she looked at the clock.
"Wahhhh!" Kitsumi's eyes opened wide jumping out of the bed, "not again! I can't be late again!" She yelled out although no one would hear her. She brushed her hair quickly and then got her clothes on, she hopped out the door running down the rode twoards the highschool. "Damn it it's to crowded...." She shifted into her fox form and quickly ran through the feet which covered the streets. She finnally came upon the school, running in she searched for the class. She squeezed through the crack the door left open, and padded over to a seat which was in the middle near the door. Hopping up into it her ears twitched she'd pretend she was in her fox form the whole time she may get scolded but it was better than being late. She shrugged it off, her tail flicking quickly as shest quietly listening to all the conversations going on. Her ears pulled back "wahhh it's already over!"

He'd turn around seeing her ``Sorry but it's already time to switch`` He'd say as he walked over to his desk. He'd put on his backpack and would walk out.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She turns to Kitsumi "Hello, I'm Sylvie. I saw you turn into a fox! I wish I had cool Powers like that. It's my first day here." She glanced back at Leanne. Something about him made her uneasy. Like he was waiting to spring upon his prey. "So, Mr. Unfriendly" she said to Leanne. "Are you human? The school board said magical creatures are welcome here. I wish I were a magical creature. In my opinion being human is boring" she rambled

He'd peak his head back in the doorway ``Hey Sylvie we need to head to the next class``
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi's ears fluffed up at the sudden voice, she turned to face a red headed girl who was only an inch taller than her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kitsumi! Oh hehe" she rubbed the back of her head a bit embarrassed, "ya well it's definitely fun you can ease drop with no one noticing!" She said then glancing over to Leanne, "well ummm I don't really have an opinion I haven't ever talked to him actually..." Kitsumi said watching the dark blue haired guy who did seem kinda unfriendly maybe he was just in a bad mood though? Kitsumi thought to herself a smile on her face despite the event she just heard.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Okay, I just want awnsers from this dude." She pokes Leanne. Then, she follows James out the door to there next class.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Come on Kistsumi, it's time for our next class" She looked at Kitsumi. Maybe she would understand. Her secret was hard to keep, but if she shared it with this girl....it might help.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus