Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He'd have to canvases and he was painting on both of them... without any hands they were just doing the brushing by themselves and he was just waving his hands matching the movement of the brushes.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

As the end of class got closer and closer Scar got more and more fidgety, she was ready for school to be over but she still had one more class. Finally after what seeme hours the bell buzzed signalling the end of class. Scar packed up her stuff quickly and jumped out of her seat, she raced down the hallway to the humanities room. On the way she passed the art classroom, she stopped and peeked in wondering if anyone had noticed her drawing. Everyone was packing up and her drawing sat on the table next to the creepy boy she had seen in biology…Leanne or something. Scar shrugged and ran off towards humanities again, hoping it would not be as boring as history had been.
Lex was actually glad to go back to class so he wouldn't have to concentrate on the strange day he was having. It was math, which he was actually good at, so he paid attention. The room was also devoid of any of the people he'd run into already that day so he felt as if no one would question why he looked flushed. He couldn't help it though. He was still thinking about what James said. In truth, the guy was interesting although they hadn't met for long. But he had a crush already, so Lex just shook it off. Hopefully Ritz would be back tomorrow so he could go back to being himself.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She saw James painting on the canvus, and figured he had magic too. She walked over to him as she was leaving the classroom and asked "Do you have magic too?"
The Vasiliev Brother (played by TimothyMatthews)

Pasha was walking down the hall. He eyed the students that walked past him with fascination, a smile on his face. Finally, he'd gotten the job he always wanted: Teacher.

Though, if he didn't pick up his pace, he would come too late to his first lesson.

``Yeah though it's not natural I have a spellbook in my backpack``

Getting closer to the humanities classroom she pulled her backpack off and looked for her phone, she figured that since it was passing period she could just check it then put it back. She pulled it out and unlocked it. Looking down she did not notice where she was walking and walked right into someone. She looked up and saw it was a teacher, her face burned and she apologized repeadetly. Hopefully he was not one of her teachers.

Pasha looked up at the person who'd just ran into him. He gave her a warm smile.
"Don't worry about it" he said.
"Oh, excuse me, could you tell me where humanities class is held. It's my first day here and I don't know my way around" he mumbled, his hand nervously fidgeting with a button on his shirt.
Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi stayed quiet as she watched everyone unsure of what to paint, picking up a pencil? She started sketching out her work, her sketch soon appeared out to be a Pheonix. She finished up the sketch and added a background of the sun and sky, she then began darkening the outlines to make it pop. Once the bell rang she took it and placed her work in the back so she could finish it a different day.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She saw a man walking around and figured he was her teacher. She hurried into the humanities class and took a seat. "Oh, but it's still cool" she told James. Her powers were.....dangerous, and people were hunting her kind. She didn't want to hurt anyone!

Scar listened as he asked the question then replied "just down there, thats my next class." She walked around him and to the next doorway. Pointing inside she said "right through here" then walked into the class. She picked the back corner seat again and put her phone away. She pulled out a journal and started doodling in the margins.

He made his way to next class and sat down next Sylvie

Looking up she saw James and the red-haired girl sitting next to each other. Trying to decide if she should go sit next to them she did not notice the teacher walk in. She continued doodling without looking at her paper and decided to sit by the red-haired girl. Getting up and moving her stuff she sat in the desk on her other side. “What is your name?” Scar asked.

"Thank you" he followed her inside the classroom. A couple of students were already seated, so he might as well introduce himself now.
"Good Morning, class. My name's Pasha Vasiliev, your new teacher" he turned around to write his name on a chalk board.
"Any questions? If not, we can begin with the material today"
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"I'm Sylvie" she whispered to Scarlett. She smiled at Pasha to indicate that she was ready.

((Guys please call her Scar she prefers it over Scarlett))
Sylvie (played by Varia)

((okay))

Scar nodded, “Hi Sylvie” she whispered back then returned to doodling on her paper.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

Sylvie noticed that Scar was an amazing artist. "I wish I could draw like that...."

When Sylvie complemented her drawing she blushed, “thanks, I could try to teach you if you want” she whispered so the teacher would not hear.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus