Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Galia (played anonymously)

((Is anyone going to reply or not))
Ember (played anonymously)

hiya
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

((well school and crap is starting now and my dad has stage four lung cancer so I won't be able to be on often :P. Sent to ppl.))
Bryce Anderson (played anonymously)

I Wake Up After hearing my alarm clock and i go through the house doing what must be done (Shower, get dressed, Eat, Ect.) I then turn off all the lights and fans in the house and grabs my keys and my book bag for school, i close the door behind me and lock it as i head to my car and starts driving to school

"Man, I cant belive school started up so fast..."
Blaz (played by Kungfu6453)

Blaze was leading lorfea into the school. Trying to avoid any bullies. They go into class and blaz and lorfea chat. They where not very happy about there teacher.
candualla (played by winterrviper)

candualla the new girl, walked to the principal's office waiting to get schedule.
candualla (played by winterrviper)

"Hello..... anyone there " I say in my southern accent.
walks round the school not finding anyone in the office
Johnny Blackwell (played by JLB)

I am here deary. Can I help you with your schedule or direct you to your classes?
Rose Vladimir (played anonymously)

Rose woke up early that morning. She quickly got dress and headed to school. She didn't care if people talk about what she had on. She was a goth girl after all. "Wonder what classes I'll have" she said to herself as she finally made it to the school. She pulled open the doors and quickly found her locker. She grabbed a notebook and a pen and put her backpack into her locker. After she shut it closed, she looked around. There were a lot of students going here. She walked to her first class which was English. She didn't mind having it this early. She liked to read. After she made it to the classroom, she noticed that a few students were there. There was more to come because some of the desk weren't full yet. "Hope no one says anything about how I'm dressed. Seems like every year there's someone making a comment about me" she thought to herself as she put her black boots on her desk and put some headphones in her ears which were connected to her cell phone.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec arrive at class tiredly that he had a dark eye bags. As he enter in the classroom he fell flat down on entrance door at the class and take a little snooze.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus