Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cley City Stories: Heros VS Villains [OPEN]

Cley City (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

U75nyl6.jpg

[BREAKING NEWS]
A video with low-quality suddenly plays in CCTV which is the most famous TV channel in the city and usually steaming news and series.
In this video Dark balancer is trying to break Clay City's big prison wall to let those prisoners get out of the jail, cops trying to stop him by shooting him in the body with pistols and rifles and shotguns but nobody can stop him, prisoners coming out and enjoying freedom, at this time the voice of news speaker can be heard: "After some weird robberies in the clay city at the morning we got some reports about more crimes and murders is crowded places and after that, for some few hours we had a armed robbery report in one of the alleys in north of the town, a person who can control electricity tried to kill a lady, after doing that CCPD caught him in crime scenes but anithet guy with heavy armor and super-powered punches tried to destroy cruisers and save the guy who was controlling electricity we guy some info about him that say to us his name is Splash man, who destroyed Dangerous Tigers mafia in Clay city some month ago and left a note with his name on it , he also dropped his name today at bank robbery on a note and told cops that he saved the hostages and dropped the money for cop.
An unknown myth attacked both of them in front of people and let them escape after some fighting, it was the start of this myth, he started destroying police stations in the city and after that we saw him trying to break the walls of the prison to free the prisoners.
Clay city special forces sending his units to the city, blocking the roads and trying to get the control of the city back. We say it to people to stay at home and don't ever try to get out even for necessary reasons until the government fixes the problems.
Cops, tanks, soldiers and army units are coming to the city until the night and they hope they clear the half of the city until the next week from criminals, but they don't know how they will face that myth."
Dark Balancer and Opiria (played by ragemachine)

"Hu, "the Myth"? Eh, I've been called better. But either way, I'm no myth!" He says to himself as he watches the prisoners run unchained
He then destroys nearby blockades so the prisoners can escape out to the city streets
In the hideout
The splash man ask about my name
A few minutes ago
As I said I was badly injured so started to burn the wounds by electricity
It was so painful
Then I think about something
Why a man like splash man wanted to help me?
I don't care, I own my life to him
So
I started to talk:
(My nickname is charger man
For several years this city had fallen in shit
And the gods sent me to clean this shit
From the windows of this city
I am not a criminal
I am not a hero any more
But this city needs heros
This heros need to stop that man from destroying this city
I'm sure that we can trust each other
In this situation
But if you betray me
Be sure that the bigest part of your body will be your jet pack
We are those heros that I was talking about
We can clean this city together.
Do we have a deal?
Splash-Man (played anonymously)

Listens to the charger man's words and nods at him, when he asked for his opinion about making a team he said "Yes we have"
He suddenly turns his gaze towards him and says: "If you help me with my new electro weapon, I will help you back, can you make it for me?"
Walks towsrds his computer and shows some images to him, "this is my new project, about making a gun can throw electricity balls with huge power and can make many damages, can you help me at making this weapon?"

As the city burns and streets start to scream, the Dark Balancer sits on top of one of the main buildings
"Ahhhh, the screams of fear and pain... what a pleasant sound." He closes his eyes and takes in the burning air around him
"Alright, now I'm bored! I'm happy to finally win after so DAMB long but I feel something's missing..." he starts to think till he says "that's it, spreading this chaos! Now all I need is an army." He looks down at the city and grins for he has a plan to use the people as soldiers
When I was listening to splash man
I had that thought that why splash man should help me again ?
He is a criminal
Then splash man had speaker loudly so I could hear it well:
(Will you help me so I can help you?!)
Without any time killing
I had nod for him as a yes...
Then I said :
(The dark balancer is getting stronger
We need a plan to defeat him
So do we have a plan?)

The government sent a group of soldiers from the army with some of the cops to some of the areas around the city, they took the control of only few of areas, but when they get message from people that they found Dark Balancer, they go to the location to see him, parking the car around the building and aiming their weapons at him, one of them officers with megaphone shouts at him "WHO ARE YOU? TELL US YOUR NAME AND WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS?"
Some of the advanced soldiers are aiming their weapons at him and they seems to be ready for action.

Splash man agrees with charger man's words so he said "Yes, we can defeat him, but we need the better weapons to defeat him, and a good plan. The power of my punches and yours ain't enough for killing him, we have to come back a weapon!"
Suddenly noticed the TV is telling news about last chaos in the city, how that monster is collecting an army and people with himself.
Said "Hurry! We don't have time!"
After the news that I see I understand that this person is a wild animal that need to stoped
Then I asked to splash man:
(How can I help you with your guns?
Do you need more power?
I can get it
So let us start this war
I want to burn some ass)
And I laughed but the wounds around my body wasn't cured at all
((Edited))

Said "As I said I have some projects."
Pushes his chair, in front if computer his places it and he sits on it, opens a program, suddenly the wall behind of the computer disappeared and there's a room for making guns and weapons, also the collection of sci Fi weapons, there is some advanced machines for making huge guns and bullets, also a tanker for saving energy, says "Here is my workshop, you can do your jobs here, the project I'm working on is about a gun with power of throwing electricity balls, huge balls, then i can shoot him right in the face, and we all go home and enjoy from our day, you can make it for me, right?"

Cley City wrote:
The government sent a group of soldiers from the army with some of the cops to some of the areas around the city, they took the control of only few of areas, but when they get message from people that they found Dark Balancer, they go to the location to see him, parking the car around the building and aiming their weapons at him, one of them officers with megaphone shouts at him "WHO ARE YOU? TELL US YOUR NAME AND WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS?"
Some of the advanced soldiers are aiming their weapons at him and they seems to be ready for action.

"My name is "I'ma gonna kick yo asses"!" He shouts before he blasts the police. He slowly walks across the carnage and destruction he created "now then, who wants to go first" he requests as many of them lie on the ground dead, but some were still conscience and alive.
"Does anyone where know when the military gets here?...no? Well thanks for wasting my time!"

Soldiers and officers got scared and they lay on the ground. Some of them are just waiting for dead, the officer with megaphone commands them to fire at him!
But nobody responds, he continues saying "What You want??"
Again that thinking from the other part of my mind:
(Why is he helping you?
Who are you?
You don't know your self at all
You are a super villain
Why are you running away from it?!....)
I said shut up to my self
And I answer to the splash man:
(Of course)
Then I started to make a gun as he said.
I didn't told you I was a genius right?
So now I am telling you
I was a genius
So I use my brain to create a gun
The shape of the gun wasn't looks like the other guns
It has three place for shooting
And a fast relode port for the extreme situation...
The gun need to get test
I needed to tell the splash man but before I tell him
I saw the news
He was burning this city
We needed to stop him and his army
No more blood should suffer for what
Is our job...
The gun was ready so
I had a idea for the bullets
What if I put the bullets in focus of electricity power?
I don't know but this gun will kill that son of a bitch...
I had started to create the bullets
After 5minutes they had created as well as water...
I say it to splash man:
(The gun is ready,
We don't have time
We need to kill that man,NOW!!!
Are you ready?)

Cley City wrote:
Soldiers and officers got scared and they lay on the ground. Some of them are just waiting for dead, the officer with megaphone commands them to fire at him!
But nobody responds, he continues saying "What You want??"

The Dark Balancer grins at the officer as he is bloodied and bruised
"To be a ruler once again." He says to the officer before stabbing him with his morphed bladed hand

Said "You did it my friend, thanks!" Took the gun and checks it. Nods at him and his job.
"You did it very great, hey wait!"
Pushed a button on the wall and a new door opened there, walks there and signals charger man to come there too, there would be some outfit and clothes. All of them are advanced and expensive with a lot of options.
Says "Here! I have a lot of clothes here, armors, hats, gloves and anything you need, as i saw you have power for controlling the electricity, i have something for you"
While walking approached a new outfit, a helmet made from Iron, and some part of that are from gold, because its best element for controlling electricity.
There's a shoe which can increase his run speed and finally he opens his mouth.
"The best part is this, gloves, you can throw your power and connect it to other elements that they allow the electricity to move. Take them all, you can fight better and stronger!"
He gave the new accessories to him as a gift.
The new shiny clothes were so perfect
I appreciate that from splash man
The helmet,the gloves
The suit was awesome
So when I puted them on
I said to splash man:
(When do we start)
With a smile on my face
Waited for his answer.
((Dark balancer
I think you need a photo for your profill
Dont you think so?))

((Maybe... but I can't draw really but his design is simple yet menacing. Tar-black skin, grey eyes and can change his body at will. He can even be a FLIPPIN' griffin or birdman from the high-northern-hemisphere))
Dark Balancer wrote:
((Maybe... but I can't draw really but his design is simple yet menacing. Tar-black skin, grey eyes and can change his body at will. He can even be a FLIPPIN' griffin or birdman from the high-northern-hemisphere))
((I understand but for making the game a bit closer to real world all of us need a photo...
But who am I to judge))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cley City Stories: Heros VS Villains [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus