Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Hiya everyone! I'm new here! My name is Alyssa, I'm 14 years old and I love to roleplay! I usually roleplay in paragraph style but I don't mind doing action style.

EX. Paragraph:
I ran down stairs, "Kai why didn't you wake me up! Now I'm going to be late!" I ran all over looking for my laptop and bag. "Kai! Get you butt down here!" He never wakes me up! "Kai!" I yelled upstairs once again. "I'm coming, I'm coming chill." He said coming down the stairs.

EX. Action:
-runs down stairs- Kai why didn't you wake me up? Now I'm going to be late! -runs all over looking for laptop and bag- Kai get down here! -yells upstairs- Kai: I'm coming chill. -he walks down stairs-

So send me a message if you want to RP with me! ^_^
Hi Alyssa!

Welcome to RPR! It's always great to have a new addition to the group. :) I think you'll find that everyone here is quite friendly and someone is bound to be looking for an RP. You might head over to the RP Discussion thread if you're looking for something in particular. Or, the Smalltalk thread if you would like to chat with some roleplayers...it's a great way to meet people and find out if you have similar characters/interests.

I like your half-cat character, Krystal. And I agree that Snow/Winter is a definite "like".

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Welcome to RPR~

~Pen
Kim Site Admin

Sorry I'm late to the welcome party! I've been sick. It's good to have you on the site, Alyssa. :) I hope you've been enjoying yourself so far!
Hi there Alyssa! I hope you are having lots of fun here and making loads of new friends! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

I think you'll find the most luck by role-playing paragraph style in the forums :) Seems to be the most favored way here <3
Welcome to RPR Alyssa!

I love seeing teenagers sign up for RPR. I think being able to write and express yourself creatively and intelligently is a huge part of life. It's definitely something I support.
So welcome to RPR, you'll find a lot of people from all walks or RPR here who will no doubt adore you!

-Jinx
Woot woot! I love hearing about the younger generation getting involved with RP! We have some fabulous RPRers your age around here and I'm sure you'll have a BLAST! Don't be shy, dive in and have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus