Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mercenary For Hired.

Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

" Listen here girl...I've survive countless of danger...Even the bite of a poisonous snake." He took a glare on her " Whatever inside of that ruin, I'll kill it even with my bare hands."
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

“ your so blind. Do you recall the fairy hunter? He was said to be the best. But look at what I have” She held up the fairy hunter favorite weapon. “ magic destroyed him. The only way he had a clean death was when I arrived and helped him to safety. He told me to keep people like you out of the way so when the time comes you can fight and not have your life end for no reason.”
Rook (played by Juls)

Rook listened to the exchange. The girl's story sounded suspicious to her, particularly the part about helping this fairy hunter to safety. If she had helped him to safety, then why was he destroyed and why did this girl have his weapon?

"What happens in 3 months?" she asked.
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

" the death moon. " she rolled her eyes. she looked at a device. she did something and sighed. " I need to go. later"
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"I dont trust that girl...not even one bit..." He cross his arms as he watch her walk away.
Riki (played by Kungfu6453)

A young man walked in. “ you may not. But I have seen what she talked about first hand.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mercenary For Hired.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus