Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

Cas jumped back in surprise as the wall of thorns barricaded the forest. Okay, definitly an Elemental. She glanced back at the city to make sure no stray people were watching her, and she held her palm in front of the thorns and shot out fire, burning a hole just big enough for her to step through.

((Sorry, the movie Coco is playing and I am getting distracted. XD ))
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

((XD))

((haha.. i'm laughing to cover up my tears from you reminding me of the ending.))
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

Rose screamed in surprise and jumped backwards.

((Oh, yeah... I wish Miguel would be able to see the skeletons on every Day of the Dead because of going to the Land of the Dead.))

((the sad.))

Castra was startled by the scream and got cut by a thorn. She held her hand over the cut, and the heat healed her skin. She then turned to the person who had screamed. "I am not here to hurt you," Cas said.

((would it be awkward if i joined after taking so long to get here?))

((No, not at all! We are in the forest, and you being the Earth Element, it would fit in if you were there as well.))

Rose backed away a bit. "Th-then why are you here?"

"I assume you were struck by lightning a few months ago?" Cas asked.

"L-lightning?..."

"Yes, from a strange storm that had happened? And afterward you could control plants?"

he was crouched behind a nearby tree, fearing they would attack him, but then heard the sound of fire. not knowing if it was someone like him or a flamethrower wielding psychopath, he peered around the tree cautiously.

(( Is it okay,if Rose has a different reason? It's kinda,part of her whole backstory. ))

((Okay, so she could control plants before as well, but she was still struck by lightning a few months back.))

(( Thanks!! ))

"I... Have always been able to do this... But I did get struck by lightning...."

Cas tried to act as nonthreathening as possible, and saw someone peering around a tree. She stared a him, shocked. Oh, no, someone saw them. She desperately hoped that he wasn't from the city, or both her and the other person would be terminated in the city.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus