Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

Cas felt a snowflake land on her arm, instantly turning to water because of her heat. She looked up. Snow? At this time of the year? She had a thought, then shook her head. She was crazy for thinking that she would have found yet ANOTHER Elemental.
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

"wait. is there even another one here?"
Astra (played anonymously)

Astra would see the forest, thinking it was a calm place to think she went over there only to see a person there you could tell she was an elemental because it seemed the air was whirling around her body.
Humans usually only live until eighty to a hundred. And then it was 'The End'. Their lives retold by their successors. You leave everything behind; your money, clothes, house, and... Yourself. The person you once were, you leave that. Because it was The End, and it was time for a new story. So, was his story ending now? Because Luca didn't know what he wanted anymore. He already screamed his fury, cursed his enemies, cried his sorrow, and laughed at his senselessness. He was nothing but an empty shell.

He was somewhat like Snow White. His hair, a gentle shade of blue. His eyes were voids of gold, and his skin like delicate ice. Everywhere was trees, and the spot he lied was the only clear space. Snow covered the trees leaves, and the house was an ice sculpture.

"I know a girl... She was fire..."

A small blizzard formed in front of him. The leaves shuffled, getting dragged along with the snow. Until a figure in the midst of it, formed. He was tall, and regal. His shoulders straight, chest puffed, and yet he didn't look arrogant. When his feet pressed the ground, he moved like the wind. This was him. This was the voice. Luca's cheeks blushed with shame.

"She was more like a storm, though..." The person in front of him chuckled, "Her eyes were always lit by passion... But, she suffered a lot. Her love didn't seem right to anyone. But it was justified. Soon, enough though, she met the right people. And so will you."

"Those are lies. If there are people like... Like me, people who has this monstrous abilities---"

"And just where did you learn that? This power is a gift... Supposedly, I didn't want to give you that ability... But, that was given to you."

"Because I'm cursed."

"Of course not. Why did your views just changed, Luca? This happened because you wanted to change something. You wanted everything to stop, to freeze. You took away my pain. Taking every blow for me for these few months... There are people like you. You aren't alone. I'm about to leave, but before that... Do you want me to lead to your... to your acquaintances?"

He offered a hand, kneeling over the grass, a gentle smile on his face. "And why should I trust you..." Luca was being unnecessarily stubborn.

"Because you've already trusted me... And this is simply formality."

Luca finally gave a small smile. Even though him and Luca weren't that close, they were together in a lot of moments.

And when he took the hand. He left the hut, and the primitive part of the forest. And as they got closer, Luca heard voices. The hand he gripped loosened... Until there was nothing but air.

The air around her got colder, by a slight bit since she was warm all the time, but colder all the same. She turned trying to find the source, the melting snow that was causing her to get wet annoying and distracting her. She wasn't able to see anything though, because the snow kept making her surrondings whiter and whiter.
Jude (played anonymously)

((I was waiting for a good chance to join in, but I'm impatient so I'll just jump right in now.))

Jude frowned as a cold breeze blew past him, wrapping his jacket tighter around himself. But as quickly as it had come, the chill was gone. He looked around, sighting something in the forest. Or rather, above the forest. Snow.

He stood, walking quickly towards the treeline, and then, pushing his way through the branches, without care for the noise he made as he went. Snow. There shouldn't be snow. Was this another elemental? It had to be, what else could it be?
Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

Rose shivered and looked around. Was it just her, or was it colder?

He froze in his steps when he suddenly stood before a group. Several faces he did not recognize. He ran his fingers through his hair, attempting to shake off the snow that fell there. "Are one of you doing this?" He asked quickly, waving his hand above his head to indicate the snow above. Though the thought that these were normal people, or even against the elementals did linger in his mind, tensing the muscles in his legs in case he needed to run away.

Rose saw yet another person and she squeaked, jumping back. “Wh-why are so many people here?....”

"It might have something to do with all this random snow." Jude waved his hands about, his gut telling him these people weren't out to harm elementals. "Seriously, quit it, whoever it is, before someone else notices."

"I don't know," Cas said, conscious that these could be normal people and could report them at any sign that they were Elementals. Despite her caution, in the cold snow, the heat radiating from her might raise their suspiscions.

he sat down next to a tree. "is this a tourist spot? why have so many people arrived?"

Rose growled and a thorn poked Lee in the butt. “No, it isn‘t! This is my home!!”

"i asked a question, don't get all defensive."

“I have a right to! Strangers are romping through my home!”

Cas held a flame in her hand, warning them to calm down.

"that's what i was asking about!"

Cas bounced the flame from one hand to the other.

She realized that not everyone knew they were Elementals and the new person could easily run back to the city and report them. Unconsciously she enlarged the flame out of worry

Rose‘s hair touched the flame and caught on fire, making her scream.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus